Just ordered my machines!

Brando

Well i finally bit the bullet and ordered my machines.  I decided to go with the Southern Beaver, in all black.  They ended up costing $55 each (i know thats expensive, but i want my machines to stand out from the crowd, and i really like the way they look). I'll post a review once they come in.  I also attached a pic of what it should look like...

Hi Brando,

Nice machine, where did you order from? Beaver Mfg. discounts start at quanity 10. Did you also order the New Generation coin mech or is it standard.

RB 16 from Beaver Mfg. is $86.25Cdn with NG coin mechs.

Grumpy

Well i finally bit the bullet and ordered my machines.  I decided to go with the Southern Beaver, in all black.  They ended up costing $55 each (i know thats expensive, but i want my machines to stand out from the crowd, and i really like the way they look). I'll post a review once they come in.  I also attached a pic of what it should look like...

Does that price include the stand?  Are these the plastic ones, or the metal ones?

NOOOOOOOOO, you should have got their new generation!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Kyle,

Even the old Beaver coin mechs have a reputation for being pretty damn good. Brando, let us know how they work for you.

Jimbo

The price does not include the stand, and i believe the body is made of ABS plastic. I opted not to get the new gen coin mech because i wanted to evaluate the machine as is (barebones) to determine if i need to get any uprades if i were to purchase more (a test run). They should be in roughly two weeks, so i'll let you guys know what i think when they come in.

I like it, and I like it a lot! "Dam" Beavers! I really like those machines. I just assumed they would be expensive and the shipping looks...well..."dam" good too. Maybe my first machine should've been a Beaver. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to hurry up and place my machines so I can buy a "dam" beaver 

• 2 weeks later...