Knockout Vending Machine

snediaz

Anyone know of anyone having success with this type of vending machine?  I am considering getting into the vending industry and this kind of machine looks intriguing...just expensive.  Anyone know anything about the company or the machine?

www.knockoutvending.com is where you can view the machine.  Thanks!

Ed

I've seen one of those in our local amusement center. I think it targets young males, teens. Only couple of guys used it while I was there, both in their teens...but the palce had a lot of people in it.

It was probably a machine that was similiar to it.  I spoke to the company and they target pool halls, bars, etc.  I have been told the average machine will do $1000 per month net (50/50 split of course).  I just thought I would see if anyone had ever heard of it or knew of anyone that had some of these machines.  Thanks

snediaz,

We refer to business opps as companies that sell machines at what most would consider inflated prices. They start with inflating the income potential to make it appear you're going to make alot more money than realistically is possible. Example, stating that you can average $20 per head on a triple head machine so you will average $60 per month per machine. Some may even use higher numbers than these. So if you can make $60 per month thats $720 a year for the machine they are only asking $350 for. At a deal like this you should buy 100 of them and you'll be making $72,000 a year. They place their first group of triple heads and discover they collect $4, $17, $11 and so forth a month from these machines and maybe an occassional $20 to $30 if they're lucky. It's all about selling a story that isn't true. They're telling people what they want to hear by exaggerating the numbers and multipling. The result is a business opp. too good to be true. The worst part is not only have they blown the numbers out of proportion, but they often are providing less than the best equipment.

The best protection is this forum and researching any type of business opp online. These guys can be so good that people believe them without researching by the time they discover their mistake their money is gone.

nam

I have talked to a few guys that have their machines and most of them are averaging about $500 net profit per month after paying the bar owner 50% commission from the machine.  I agree that most things you find are too good to be true especially when it comes to vending.  I haven't made any purchases just yet due to still looking things over.  I like the bulk candy vending concept but it will take many many machines to feel like its worthwhile.  When you guys started out...what was the best thing you liked about your choices and what was the worst??

ttoner,

Actually there's alot of info here in the forum on probably everything you mentioned except the knockout vending machine. There could be on that but haven't checked.

The thing to do is what ever it is you would like information on try the search feature. Just type in Buzz Bites, etc. and you'll get several threads already on the subject.

nam

I have a friend that just got involved in Health food vending at schools. He talked to a guy at the distributor were his machines were shipped and they were talking about those punching machines. They used to be huge back in the late 80's when I was partying people lined up to pay those machines including me. If you can find a location you will make some nice cash according to this guy that is shipping them out. I wish I had the money to get one and a location it is a no brainer

I have tried revive, mad dog, buzz bites, kick bricks, jelly belly caffiene jelly beans just to name a few, LiveWIre Energy and a few others.  I decided after starting with 20 buzz bites machines to switch to LiveWire and began setting up the tier 2 distribution network.  It isn't a biz op, but we do protect our distributors, and if you want to vend and do retail you can.  We can point you to some different machines that work and have great graphics packages.  Machines should never cost more than $150 each and probably less.  You can convert the buzz bite machine for about $20 plus freight.  I spend thousands on brand awareness and sampling to grow the retail channel.  I sponsored a Sprint Cup car, Nationwide car, Camping World truck and ARCA car.  I don't believe in inflating numbers, and know that it is a hot product at retail.  We have Scheels Sports and they are selling over a case a week in the stores they tested the product in.  They are rolling out to all 23 stores now.  Check out my ad in Pole Position magazine and you will see I don't even advertise the vending part of the business even though it is available.  I am expanding my route to include Andes Candies and Peppermint Patties both at a quarter. Cost about .04-.05 each.  I am testing the machines now and might start selling them.  The biggest thing is doing my own locating and selling to retailers.  I developed a nice presentation and understand where to put the product.

http://digitaledition.qwinc.com/publication/?i=17139

Look at page 22 and pages 58 and 59.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone purchases these knockout Vending Machines, they will be the one who gets "Knocked out". This site and advertising is just about as slick as it gets but is  probably legal. I wouldn't trust any of their "references"....a common addition to the arsenal of slick operators selling highly overpriced items is to employ a "shill" who is an employee and gets paid commissions to make up success stories about how good they are doing and will probably tell you that they have already place additional equipment orders because the business is so good. 

I for one have  already  been through this scenario before with another slick operator selling overpriced promises.

Before you act on this you might consider a trip to Las Vegas; at least you could enjoy yourself while loosing your money.

Retired