Cleaning

Davidm

I just purchased a spiral gum ball machine and would like to take it apart to clean it.  I think it is a creative products brand.  All the videos and information I have gathered on machines suggest removing the coin mechanism.  It appears my coin mechanism cannot be removed from the front as  suggested.  Any tips or suggestions would be great.  Thanks. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

13 hours ago, Davidm said:

I just purchased a spiral gum ball machine and would like to take it apart to clean it.  I think it is a creative products brand.  All the videos and information I have gathered on machines suggest removing the coin mechanism.  It appears my coin mechanism cannot be removed from the front as  suggested.  Any tips or suggestions would be great.  Thanks. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What happens if you remove the 4 bolts on the plate that the wheel and brush off plate are sitting on? Any access to the coin mech that way? If you can't gain access through the top you may need to drill out the four corners of the plate that the coin mech is mounted on but I would really be surprised if you couldn't get to it through the top.