Pricing out a vendesign tower

Kcwonko

Hi, I was recently given a vendesign snack tower. I was looking to sell it and was curious roughly how much I should ask. I have no keys but was told it was working, just replaced by a new machine. If anyone could give me an asking price for a machine like this, it would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a couple photos of the machine.

20211018_084458.jpg

20211018_083245.jpg

19 hours ago, Kcwonko said:

Hi, I was recently given a vendesign snack tower. I was looking to sell it and was curious roughly how much I should ask. I have no keys but was told it was working, just replaced by a new machine. If anyone could give me an asking price for a machine like this, it would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a couple photos of the machine.

20211018_084458.jpg

20211018_083245.jpg

These machines are not generally used by commercial vending operators so you will probably be selling to a complete novice to the vending business (clueless) or to someone who wants it for a man cave. That means you can set your own price because these machines are not widely bought and sold amongst vending operators thus there is no real baseline for one in the used market. The fact that you do not have keys and really aren't sure if it works will hurt the value. I just saw one on eBay for $372.00 without a stand but it did have keys. In my opinion that is unrealistically priced but if someone has the time to let it sit out there until an interested party comes (if ever) more power to them. If time is not an issue throw a price on it, put it on Craigslist/eBay and see if you get any interest. If you get no interest keep bringing the price down incrementally until someone bites. If it were me, I would start at $150.00 (still ridiculously high IMO) and just keep bringing it down. If you want to move it faster I would price it at $50.00.