Candy & Gum

vendnoob

Does anyone here buy their candy  or gum on ebay?

I just dont understand how they get away with these hiway robbery price for gum and candy. Someone must be buying it or it wouldnt be on ther for sale all the time. 

Sams is the cheapest ive found too. i just cant beleive the volume of candy and gum that is sold on ebay. Why not just buy it at Sams Club and resell it on Ebay? We could make a fortune and never even place one machine. lol.

Not everyone is blessed to have a Sam's, Costco or BJ's in their neighborhood. Beleive it or not, there's quite a bit of people that have to travel anywhere from 50 to 100 miles to the nearest location. That means anywhere from a 100 to 200 mile round trip.

Also take in concideration, not all Sam's stock the same product. What your Sam's stocks, may be completely different from the one in the next city.

It's also a good way to try out a new product in a location without having to go through the initial expense of buying a case. I did this a couple times when I tried out different tab gum. I payed $8 for a couple of pounds. If it didn't sell, I wasn't out $45 for a case that wouldn't sell.