Routemaster triple vend parts

DavidS

I just got started on the business. I bought 5 routemaster machines from a friend of mine for $50 each. Great machines and all functioning. There are a couple with clear front panels that are cracked or scratched. Are these machines still in production? Are parts available? Do parts interchange with any other if they are out of production?

Thanks in advance for what I hope will be great, helpful information.

3 hours ago, DavidS said:

I just got started on the business. I bought 5 routemaster machines from a friend of mine for $50 each. Great machines and all functioning. There are a couple with clear front panels that are cracked or scratched. Are these machines still in production? Are parts available? Do parts interchange with any other if they are out of production?

Thanks in advance for what I hope will be great, helpful information.

No longer in production. Used parts via resale sites like ebay and craigslist. Always heard that Northwestern Super 60 coin mechs worked on them but never tried it. I sold the last of mine off a couple of years ago. I was indeed able to use the hopper deck (the part that the three product wheels sit in) from some generic Chinese import triples in the Routemaster but the clear front panels, coin mechs, chutes and chute covers would not fit up correctly. Your best bet is to find a couple of used Routemasters and use them for parts. Here is a link to a Gumballstuff.com. The guy that runs it is a member here (Heritagevending) and I have bought lots of stuff from him. You could reach out to him and see if he would be willing to sell you the parts you are looking for if he has them. He may have more info on crossover parts as well.

https://www.gumballstuff.com/routemaster-vending-machine-3-select-triple-play-tri-vend-gum-candy-nut/