Anyone ever seen one of these before?

ArcadeAlley508

So I apologize because I haven't even been able to unload it or even look for manufacturers information myself yet, but I just picked this up. Its obviously a coin op, raises and turns and lowers with the push of a couple buttons by the rider. My real concern is how well will it hold up outside in the northeast? My plan was to install it outside my soon to be open arcade not only as a ride but obviously for attention. I don't recall ever seeing one of these, I've seen Puff and other dragons but this lifts almost 3ft into the air. 

20220802_160354.jpg

Looks like a generic kiddy ride? They are designed to go outside but it will be best if it can be somewhere covered or shaded. Do you have the coin drop part? the timer? I would check into the rules about taking up sidewalk space in your city/state. They take 120v so do you have an outlet installed outside? This could be another issue because people will steal your electricity or just unplug the machine if it's accessible.

Thanks for the reply;  figured it was generic, i didnt think i struck gold but it is cool. I just wasn't sure if anyone had any experience with one of these being outside; I am fortunate enough that my building is sitting on its owns land with a parking lot in front of it, and the parking lot is fenced in with a gate i lock at will during closing hours, so this will be up against the building next to my soda machine. To be extra secure i poured a concrete pad and embedded a giant eye hook with washers and bolts into the concrete when i poured it so this can be locked down to the ground as well. I also purchased a locking outdoor outlet cover so things cannot be unplugged easily by some random kid; i even did the same to my outdoor hose faucets; all locked so no one can turn them on and use them or flood me out. I also located the concrete pad to be under my window awnings to try to deflect as much weather as possible, although I am considering building something larger overhead to provide better coverage. 

• Like 1