Western Vending

The replies for the other thread are locked so I started a new one.

First, keith thanks for responding and keeping us in the loop. Maybe a comment on the refund would have been helpful

I also think you did the right thing; waiting too long for locations when the locators has your money is very frustrating.

Keith, you got me one great location and if you decide to start locating again please let me know. No need to call to apologize, I will use you if you continue locating. I have confidence you will do the right thing. All the best.

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

I am taking back my testomonial for Western Vending. My location worked great then I got the boot. I made a couple bucks but not worth time and energy. Now Keith will not respond to phone calls or e-mails for his 90 day replacement "guarantee". What a crock. Do not use these guys.

Both this guy and that Eddie Bauer guy are a bunch of con-artists.  Don't be fooled, they will take your money and run. I think we all called it on post #1.  But, they sure do talk a good game, huh?  LOSERS!  Hope no one else got scammed by them.  Glad I didn't give them any money.

Jim. Please remember to add your official review and vote to the Western Vending review thread in the Locator Review section. He only has one neutral vote right now. We sure could use more data on him.

Here is a direct link to his review thread...

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=5733.0

Wow!  How quickly the tide turns!  Very very few locators are worthy of 100% upfront payment.  

Jim, Just curious why were you booted?  Did the locator never really get permission and then the real owner finally had it removed?

I was always skeptical of (Fast) Eddie.  I mean he was sooo friendly and sooo helpful wasn't he?  There was a lot of phoniness in his (and others) postings.  Also, why would an independently wealthy person (from inheritance I believe) want to be a locator just for someting to do?  I could think of 1000 other things to do with my time rather than be a bulk vending locator.  I guess the "Locating Tip of the Week" is over now.  Thanks for those tips, good buddy.

Newbies beware!  There are many scammers that want to target you here that disguise themselves as vendors!  Just beware of overly friendly postings that come out of the blue.

Jax

Well I I think I have seen enough. I have been vending now for over 4 weeks. And I'm ready to start my own locating company.

TTMAR-Locating is going to open. Now because I've been in this business for a very very long time. I can tell you how great I will be. I also know exactly what everyone wants, and that's why I am offering quick turnaround, and free 2 year warranty. Now my prices will be a little higher then the competition. But that's because my locations will generate you $100 a month per head!

Now all you have to do is send me $1000 cash per head in unmarked US dollar bills to my PO box. And make sure you attach your bank account numbers and routing numbers in case I need to send you some money back. Afterall for every friend you send me that sends me $1000 I will send you $100! And with every purchase I'll even let you in on one of my "Vending Secrets All The Other Vendors Don't Want You To Know About Because They Thought It Was Their Idea". Or VSATOVDWYTKABTTIWTI for short.

And because you are all my friends this first VSATOVDWYTKABTTIWTI  is free:

VSATOVDWYTKABTTIWTI #131.16 : If it was slow to make that money, spend it just as slowly. Pay for services as they are performed, and don't give too much money for one person to handle. Spread it out slowly and evenly, until you see which dollars were spent the wisest.

Alright I just want to add my 2cents about Eddie the locator. I used Eddie to locate one candy machine, he sent me the location within 12 hours I think it was. Unfortunately the location was not up to my standards so I asked for it to be relocated, this also happened for the next two locations he got me. As we sit now Eddie got me a pizza place that I still need to put the machine in because I just have not had the time to get it in. I am going to place the machine tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes.

Wow!  How quickly the tide turns!  Very very few locators are worthy of 100% upfront payment. 

Jim, Just curious why were you booted?  Did the locator never really get permission and then the real owner finally had it removed?

I was always skeptical of (Fast) Eddie.  I mean he was sooo friendly and sooo helpful wasn't he?  There was a lot of phoniness in his (and others) postings.  Also, why would an independently wealthy person (from inheritance I believe) want to be a locator just for someting to do?  I could think of 1000 other things to do with my time rather than be a bulk vending locator.  I guess the "Locating Tip of the Week" is over now.  Thanks for those tips, good buddy.

Newbies beware!  There are many scammers that want to target you here that disguise themselves as vendors!  Just beware of overly friendly postings that come out of the blue.

Jax

Alright I just want to add my 2cents about Eddie the locator. I used Eddie to locate one candy machine, he sent me the location within 12 hours I think it was. Unfortunately the location was not up to my standards so I asked for it to be relocated, this also happened for the next two locations he got me. As we sit now Eddie got me a pizza place that I still need to put the machine in because I just have not had the time to get it in. I am going to place the machine tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes.

Lets try not to confuse Keith with Eddie. I realize they are friends and are very similar in regard to service, but they are 2 different people.

Eddie is Eddie Bauer Vending. Keith is Western Vending, who this thread is about.

Jax:

The location was a Buffalo Wild Wings and he got me in the front of the store. I spoke with the manager and was very skeptical because Wild Wings has multiple contracts with vendors and you cannot get out front. The store manager said don't worry about it as long as you don't compete with the racks in the lobby. Since none of them had candy that is what I put in and for 3 weeks it really did well... then one of the vendors with the rack said my machine was a violation of his contract and I had to go. The rest. manager tried to get me back near the kitchen in a little breakroom but by then it was too late. Keith really did nothing wrong in this case; he claimed the rest mgr. did not tell him about the racks in front. But now he has disappeared.

I think I'm going to make a checklist for locators to use and the questions to ask. They send you out to the first yes they get and could be talking to the busboy for all they know.

Jim

Sorry to hear that Jim.  Sounds like that manager was trying to help you and the charity out and you can't really blame the locator on that one.  I have a few game rooms with the same situation - the manager is sympathetic to the charity and in my case the arcade vendor doesn't seem to mind me being there.  However, there are no bulk racks either.  I have found that arcade vendors tend to tolerate bulk charity machines a bit more, but not the rack vendors.

Jax