Looking for Toy House Rainbow Crane Part

jayske

Hello everyone.

I had purchased/fixed and then donated a Rainbow Crane Claw Machine to our High School.  Machine has been wildly successful!

We have raised enough funds in a 6 month period to purchase a PlayStation 5 for a club that I run at lunch and we are now purchasing and planting some pretty expensive ornamental Cherry trees for around the school itself.  Point being, the money is being put to good school community use.

When I bought the machine the front control panel which contains the joystick was cracked.  I glued, glazed and sanded to fix it but the crack is returning.  The joystick and boards are fine it is just the plastic part that needs replacing.

Does anyone have one for sale or know of some place that does have a replacement.  Pic below is for reference. 

Any help is appreciated.

crane panel.jpg

On 4/13/2023 at 10:17 PM, jayske said:

Hello everyone.

I had purchased/fixed and then donated a Rainbow Crane Claw Machine to our High School.  Machine has been wildly successful!

We have raised enough funds in a 6 month period to purchase a PlayStation 5 for a club that I run at lunch and we are now purchasing and planting some pretty expensive ornamental Cherry trees for around the school itself.  Point being, the money is being put to good school community use.

When I bought the machine the front control panel which contains the joystick was cracked.  I glued, glazed and sanded to fix it but the crack is returning.  The joystick and boards are fine it is just the plastic part that needs replacing.

Does anyone have one for sale or know of some place that does have a replacement.  Pic below is for reference. 

Any help is appreciated.

If you can't find anything, try asking on KLOV forum.  HMU if you need me to approve your membership.