Crane 157 - Delivery bin issues

I vend cup noodles out of 159's.  Basically, the same bin as a 157.  I take the outer cardboard wrapping off of them and that helps them fit into the delivery bin.  No issues.

I run cup of noodles out of my 157s. Customers have to finagle them out of the delivery bin. The diameter of the top of the cup of noodle is slightly larger than that of the delivery flap. 

All that said it's not an issue and cup of noodles are one of my top sellers. 

9 hours ago, Fermo Vending said:

I run cup of noodles out of my 157s. Customers have to finagle them out of the delivery bin. The diameter of the top of the cup of noodle is slightly larger than that of the delivery flap. 

All that said it's not an issue and cup of noodles are one of my top sellers. 

How much do you sell them for?

Still having issues. What tray are you placing the cup noodles? I currently have my cup noodles in the last tray and still getting wedged against the bin. Thank you in advance. 

I have them on the E tray in two of my 157s. Are you saying they're getting stuck against the glass, or that the cups don't fit through the delivery door?

I had mine on the F tray  the top part  of cup noodle would fall forward hit the front delivery door. Then the bottom end of the cup noodle would hit the back security flap and it would wedge everytime even with the cup noodle wrap off. But I will definitely try to put it in the E Tray so it has more time to fall into the bin and hopefully it will solve the wedging issue. Thanks