What Candy Is Still Profitable For This Type of Candy Machine?

I have many "VenDesign" candy vending machines. Just wondering what are good fruit-flavored candies other than Skittles or gumballs that are still profitable for these machines. Anyone have these particular machines or something similar and know which fruit-flavored candies are best in terms of profitability? Thanks!

image.png.20ec62fc94fb5f78d19e36ebd608ede6.png

8 hours ago, Aaroncatolico1 said:

I have many "VenDesign" candy vending machines. Just wondering what are good fruit-flavored candies other than Skittles or gumballs that are still profitable for these machines. Anyone have these particular machines or something similar and know which fruit-flavored candies are best in terms of profitability? Thanks!

image.png.20ec62fc94fb5f78d19e36ebd608ede6.png

Mike & Ike's, Runt's, Rascals, Tootsie Fruit Chews, Skittles. I'm sure there are a few more on the periphery but none other come to mind. The profitability in bulk candy is pretty slim these days at a quarter per turn. Gumballs are about the only thing still profitable at 25 cents. In regards to candy, prices vary greatly so you will need to do your homework to find the best deals and if you have to pay for shipping it is usually brutal.

I have never owned Vendesign machines but I believe one of the complaints about them was the portion adjustment. Supposedly they were difficult to adjust. If you choose to pursue this, portion control will be critical to your profitability. You will need to keep your vends under a 1/2 an ounce per turn. 

My honest advice.....if none of these machines are on location yet, try to sell them because bulk vending is a dying business model. You will end up spending a bunch of time and effort for a small profit.