Automating Product Dispensing via Raspberry Pi and BDV on Necta Snakky

jonjon0815

Hello, I have a small project. For it I bought an old Necta Snakky. I have set up a system with a Raspberry Pi that includes a display and a number pad. I also have an MDB connection and use it to communicate with a coin acceptor, bill reader and a card terminal. I would now like to select a product on the number pad. The display should then show the price. I can program all of this on the raspberry. If the payment is successful, it should send a signal to the machine that the product can be dispensed. MDB and executive cannot do this because the product has to be selected on the VMC and then only the dispensing is confirmed via MDB and executive. I have heard that with BDV it would be possible to dispense a product on the VMC without prior input. Unfortunately I cannot find any documentation for this. Does anyone have any idea how this would be possible? I don't necessarily have to do it via BDV, if someone has another idea. Thank you all for your answers, if you need more information please ask.