New to vending.... Royal 650 (Merlin IV)

kcull903

Hi everyone! My name is Karl out of Texas. New to Vending and actually starting this as a side gig with my 6-year-old son who has been asking me how to make money for his savings account that I started when he was born lol. I have a full-time job at a construction supply house that has incoming truck drivers as well as our own and walk-in foot traffic, so I thought to myself why not buy a vending machine in place one up there and see where it takes us. So me and my son bought a used Royal vending 650 or Merlin IV (correct me if I'm naming it correctly) drink machine for pretty cheap. Although there are several problems with it that I can't quite seem to figure out. I knew that it did not cool when I bought it with the possibility of me having to replace the cooling deck. The more I started tinkering with it the more I found other things that could be wrong with it or maybe I'm just not doing the right things to make it operate correctly. I ran across this forum and it looks like a solid place to be for help and expertise on equipment. Glad to be here and Hope we can get this thing up and running. Who knows where this will take me and my son! Please advise on the best section to post for technical help. Thank y'all in advance!

17290394401851993407021762512734.jpg