Miracle Rub for removing scratches from you globes.

nam

I've been using this stuff ever since Jax told me about it.  It is just short of a miracle rub for your plastic globes.  I'm using it over and over on my machines and making what seemed to be bad looking scratches disappear or least greatly improved.  Today we had another Wowie to get ready and the flat plastic can get alot of rough treatment as the kids put their hands and face right up on it to watch the machine.  This machine has some scratches on the main front plastic where they watch the show.  I did a little rubbing with this "PlastX" , actually repeated like 3 times in several areas, and the scratches disappeared.  It cleans the plastic and makes it look shiney and new again.

I buy mine from an auto parts store but think you can buy it maybe even at Walmart.  Just comes in a plastic bottle like liquid car wax and looks about the same.  It's under ten bucks so very cheap and one bottle will do alot of plastic.  It's a black bottle and think it's like 10 oz and seems like it's maybe $7 for the bottle?  If you have some machines you want to clean up then you should try a bottle of this stuff.  You'll like it!

nam

post-1132-129433929048_thumb.jpg

Good topic nam. I need this stuff also.

Here's a link of the places you can buy it along with varied prices.

http://www.google.com/products?q=plastX&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=nfFKSoSVDJD0NdGviZsB&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=769033441

Thanks again for this post.

Gary

Gary,

Nice link on finding the best prices.  I bought mine at an Auto Zone Parts Store and think it was like $7 but no shipping of course.  Thanks for posting the link.

nam

meguiars along with mothers are both sensational products both made in the usa, there major market is car enthusiasts and vintage car restorers etc.........i use a few of them here, whilst they are expensive, but as the old saying goes you get what you pay for and they are the best of the best in my opinion.