Uptheodds Vending

schmedspub

Teacher lounge is a great location

I collect it every month and the M & M and Cashuews are almost always out. I pped them to every 3 weeks so not to run out.

I lose 3 months of sales for summer so I have to get as much as I can during school year

• 1 month later...

Grocery store still big winner

$450 last month

Areospace breakroom is cranking as well. $275 last month. Teachers lounge did $125

collected 4 days total in April for total of $3700

I collect Fridays only and I might do a night here of there for a stop or two if Im in neiborhood.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Numbers still looing good

June was great month

Lost my Colleges and High school for the next 2 months so that will hurt a hair but Students return to Collecg is 4 weeks and high school teachers lounge should cranck back up in 5 weeks.

Grocery store still cranking - $100 plus a week (yes, A week)

Areospace has dropped a hair due to summer vacations but still doing $50 a week

All my College locations had final summer collection over past month - Average $25 per head per location

I changed machines and Products in locations earlier this year and have had great sucess. Swapped double in small grocery store from Runts/M & M to Gumballs and M & M's and tripled my take

Took Cashews out of everywhere that does not do at least a super 60 globe a month and replaced with other items that are less $$ and last longer. Cuts my COG way down due to cost of cashews being so high

I actually changed a double M&M/Runts to both globes M&M and the place is making Big $$

New Grocery near New Haven in lobby doing wonderfull but in directsunlight so i need to Keep eye on.

Overall Numbers are good. I collect a total of 6 hours a week. 1 day. Average over $750 a week.