COLORS COLORS COLORS

123tony456

red/black/gray are the most common depending on the type of the machine. It's not something to worry about though. Getting those machines clean and on location is the focus to make your business a success. Congratulations. If you want to check brand reliability or make sure you are getting a fair deal, there are plenty of experienced vendors here who can help protect you from any potentially shady sellers. (We won't try to swoop in and take the deal, I assure you everyone on here has better things to do :P)

I assure you everyone on here has better things to do :P)

Speak for yourself there lurts. Have you taken a look at my post count lately? It's pretty obvious that I have nothing better to do!  ;D

Lurts is right though, the important thing is getting a clean and functioning machine out on location. While red is the most prevalent color, it doesn't mean it's any better than yellow. It usually just costs less when you buy it from the manufacturer. So I guess that does make it better in a sense. If you are buying new, opt for the basic red and save your money for more machines rather than a paint job.

I prefer the red myself.  The yellow has too much potential to show grime and fingerprints.  People don't want to buy candy from a dirty machine.  Using a machine that hides the dirt is a better deal.  That may be why the vast majority of vending machines are dark red.... other than red is an eye-catching color.