Central Locators

g_r_vending

Overall, I am a  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

I ordered 4 locations from Jacklyn and within 4 days she had 3 of them secured, very good communication through email, as well as 3 very promising locations, will be placing these this week and I will update the post when I do. I got a nice size Pizza Joint, a big Family restaurant and a corporate break room, all should do well. Just wanted to let everyone know that Jacklyn and Kim did a great job for me so far.

Gary

Just to update everyone, ALL 3 locations went through very well, machines were welcomed with open arms, and one location might even be intrested in some full line machines, Great job done by Jaclkyn and Kim, thanks, its nice to see locators that acutally do the job they get paid for. Anyone needs some goodlocations, you should really consider Central Locators.

Gary

Thanks Gary,

Since this appeared to be a positive review, I moved this to the "Locator Review" section and added the poll to the top. Please select your option.

• 1 month later...

I thought I should write a short review on Central. First I would like to say that they are the 3rd locator I have used.

I ordered 2 locations and they secured them within a week. Placement of the first one went smooth. The second one will get placed today, I don't anticipate any problems.

I thought I should write a short review on Central. First I would like to say that they are the 3rd locator I have used.

I ordered 2 locations and they secured them within a week. Placement of the first one went smooth. The second one will get placed today, I don't anticipate any problems.

It is good to find a locator that can pull through, as bad locators

can cost time and money, and you get little to nothing in return.

• 2 months later...

i thought I would revive this. Is no one using Central?  i order another location and they came through within a week. I'm very please with the no hassle placement when I arrive. The latest is a large restaurant with no competition. Will continue to use them as I grow.

I would love to use them but they dont do racks.so I am faceing a 3 month MINIMUM wait thru midwest.

My rack has been in the queue for about 3 months already... Hoping it comes through soon.... The thing that really pushes me to stay in charity is the lack of rack locators. If I could get commission racks the way I get charity spots I'd be doing them more.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey lurtsman any word on that rack location yet?   oh yeah and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ;)

My rack location was purchased from midwest. Also, nothing new. I will likely locate it myself before they find one and then ask for a refund on the rack. I've learned that most locators are very good sales people, they get locations FAST when that is what they set their mind to. The challenge is to keep administration as low as possible and create a system that quickly brings locations and vendors together. By virtue of the rack not being located, it has not been a high priority. Which is fine, I still have them doing a few break rooms for me (vendstars and such). For the front of house locations it is split between KS and myself. I don't want to hijack central thread though. Back to central. Do they really still exist? Has anyone heard from them with a location?

Lets not forget about the poll at the top of this thread. It shows a 75% approval rating for Central with 0% unsatisfied.  :huh:

That doesn't seem accurate after reading some of the posts here.

Remember, vote how you currently feel. Your vote can be changed later if you need to.

Archived