Cranes and plush

hanihotdog

where are you guys buying your plush?  What are your price points? jumbo medium small... what seems to be selling the best right now?  Which companies seem to have the best price points? novelty, balls, small, jumbo?  any hot licenses?  I am only interested in street accounts (diners, pizza ect.) not FEC's.  peekaboo is what i like for pre packs.

I just got my plush from brand vending.it is the zoomania plush.it is a small sized plush.I only just put it out on my route so I can`t say how well it does.the 1 inch zoo mania toy capsules do very well so based on this I expect it to do well too.

Thanks, i got some of the zoomania plush samples but thought the price point was way too high...  My thought was:  Other than vendors, who really knows the license zoomania??  You are right though, if its anything like 1" zoo/sea it will probably do really well.  did you put the zoo in 100% or did you dilute it with generic?  I have found 100% license mixes are the way to go.. even in most street accts.. it used to not be that way.

What plush were you using before you tried the zoomania?  Please let me know how the zoo plush did for you. 

FIRST,i ONLY HAVE 1 CRANE.i ONLY PUT THE PLUSH OUT LESS THEN 2 WEEKS AGO.I HAD MY wife put in 12 pieces of the zoomania when she was shopping close by the location,so in another week or 2 when I go service I can see how well people like them.the plush may be a bit expensive,but my crane doesn`t win as often as it could.I bought a mix of plush from a small guy that told me 144 pieces of plush should make 900.00.I dont know how true this is.my crane made more then that from the 144 pieces.based on this I assume my crane doesn`t pay out as often as it should,even if i tested it with a voltometer to see if it was adjusted correctly.

I think it is better to have a popular toy that will sell out then one that will sit a while,so don`t worry about spending the extra 10 bucks or so  for a good seller.even if people don`t know the license zoomania they know barnyard animals and they like them.

on another note ,next I am going to try the barnyard buddies in 2 inch caps from s and b toys. they should do well too based on the sales of zoomania.

a rule of thumb is 25-30% win rate on cranes..  I assume you are talking about small 6-9" plush because they typically come in 144 case packs.  if you figure 1$ for small and 2 for jumbo average...  you would let the customer win 3 animals in 10 bucks for 30% or 2/8bucks at 25%  (I think 25% is fine but some industry experts say 30% is best.  you have to do it on an act. by act. basis..)  if we go with 30% win rate you would make 475.  at 25% win rate you make 576.  if we are talking jumbo plush just double the revenue.