New to vending

Mr. Vend

Hello,

I'm new to the vending industry and would like to get some advice to get my business up and running smoothly. What are some of the tactics to get vendstar 3000 placed in some good location ie. breakrooms, barbershops etc. Generally, what type of profits should I expect with two machines?

Thanks,

Mr. Vend

Welcome to the board. There is a wealth of info here to help you along. Vendstars are either liked or hated depending on the vendor. They are cheap to get you started in vending and some use them to buy better or newer machine that they like. They will hold up better in breakrooms. Profits are not really tied to the machine but the location. A shinny machine in a bad location will not make money go into the cash box.  It's all about selection of product & location and location in the location. Your average triple should take in about $20 a month. Then take out your costs for product and charity or commission and you have the bottom line per say.

As Beer said a triple should average about $21  ($7 per head gross).  Depending on what you vend in a triple you should average about 20-30% COG.  We're glad you joined Vendiscuss and feel free to ask any other questions you may have.