my army

showme vending

Tell me what you guys think of my army. I bought 200 of these off ebay for a really great deal. They were double and i turned them into singles. There i only 100 in this pic becuase i cant fit 200 in my garage. Looks like a little army going forward to conquer. LOL! Just thought I would share.

Mike

Mike,

I'm interested in what kind of revenue you are generating with your fleet as you are comparable to me in regards to size. I invite you to share some general info in the revenue reports section of member PLUS.

Steve

I have make a wish foundation as my charity. But the main thing is I dont accept anything less than minimum 15.00 per location a month. After 3 months if it does less than that i move it. Just not worth it. besides my locator is pretty good and she moves it for me if it doesnt make money so as I keep moving them around the eventually all average that.

for example...i pulled a double head out a chrysler car dealership becuase it was only doing $4.00 a month for the past 2 months. So my locator found me hollisters clothing store in the mall. I went int here and placed and thought it wouldnt do squat. Came back this month and it had $40.00 in there. So its all about moving them around until they do make you money and dont be satisfied with low money.  15.00 is the lowest i go. no if one month a location has 25 and next month has 11.00 then th next month has 22.00 and so on I wont pull it but if it does every month lower than 15 its outta there.

Mike

Mike:

Maybe you can help me here. I contacted Make a Wish foundation and asked if they had a vending program and they said no. I asked if I could start one and they told me that they would be happy to take my donation but using their logo in any way, shape or form was a legal no-no, and they emphasized that. Who is your contact at Make-A-Wish? I would love to be able to use them.

Regards,

Philo

Mike:

Maybe you can help me here. I contacted Make a Wish foundation and asked if they had a vending program and they said no. I asked if I could start one and they told me that they would be happy to take my donation but using their logo in any way, shape or form was a legal no-no, and they emphasized that. Who is your contact at Make-A-Wish? I would love to be able to use them.

Regards,

Philo

There's an old guy in our area that uses make a wish.  So someone is using it in the Detroit area.

He tossed it in a Bike shop I worked at, pissed me off knowing what he was taking out of there, could have been mine...

Farmer John:

I have run accross a guy up here in Commerce Township using Make A Wish stickers on his Vendstars. I think he's barely holding on, but where'd he get the stickers and how does he side step the legal headache? Maybe he figures no one cares.

Philo