Ready to go and nervous

Firetad4

Well, I went and bought my first 3 machines Friday afternoon 2 D-Ice and 1 triple head. I got my Triple (used) all cleaned up and ready last night hope to get D-Ice put together tonight. So for some reason I keep having these doubting thoughts of did I screw up?, Where am I putting these?, Do I have what it takes?, What if...........?. So can any body sympathize with me. Or am I the only one to have these thoughts at the beginning or the venture.Any encouraging thoughts of wisdom?

Dont worry. many of us have doubted ourselves. You will do fine, you are starting small, 3 machines, so you wont be overwellmed.

Locating is a numbers game, if you go to x number of potential locations, you will get x number of placements. It may be 6:1,  10:1 it may be 15:1 Thats ok. The hardest part of locating is walking threw the door. If you need help, go with a telemarketer. When locating, It helps to have a flyer, a locating script you have memorized and a charity affiliation. On the d ice machines, which Ive never run, but if I did, I would look for resturaunts, clubs, that kind of thing, on the triple find retail or service, tire store, lube shop or ?

Take your time and get the locations you want. this is your opportunity.

good luck!

Jimbo