Hello every one!! New Member!!

chrisdunn77

Hello, my name is chris. And im new to this business. I live in upstate NY and I have been a retail manager for over 10 years. I’m getting very tired of the rat race. Currently I have 2 bulk candy machines on there way to me (a vendstar 3000, and a 200 count peppermint candy machine) my goal is to add 4 machines a month minimum and hopefully do this fulltime in two-three years. I’m looking forward to this forums knowledge and opinions.

Welcome and you have a plan so you know what to work for. I would also suggest getting into racks when you get more comfortable as there is some good money to be made there. I have one rack and it does at least $80 a month. Many here do a lot better then that each month. With that rack and a triple I have in the same location it pulls a good $100 each month after the 10% commission on the rack. 

Welcome and you have a plan so you know what to work for. I would also suggest getting into racks when you get more comfortable as there is some good money to be made there. I have one rack and it does at least $80 a month. Many here do a lot better then that each month. With that rack and a triple I have in the same location it pulls a good $100 each month after the 10% commission on the rack. 

lol stupid question what is a "rack" is that for chips and stuff?

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum. You will definitely want to go through all the posts as there is lots of valuable information there.

A rack is like those big multi headed gumball machines you see at the entrances to most supermarkets. They might have 4,6,8, even more heads that will dispense candy, gumballs, toy capsules, stickers, bouncy balls, tattoos, etc. You have for sure seen them around!

I am curious to know why the owner would even want the $10..

it would better serve some charity...seeing that he knows it

does so good, surprised he does not put it own there..

He gives the commission to his girfriend who helps run the place for her to buy clothes or extra spending money. The triple goes to charity though. Most owners don't want to deal with stocking a rack with product that sells.

He gives the commission to his girfriend who helps run the place for her to buy clothes or extra spending money. The triple goes to charity though. Most owners don't want to deal with stocking a rack with product that sells.

An owner does not want to deal with stocking a rack with product that sells?

really, I would...if it really sells, sure I would, no problem...