What is Buzz Bite?

dsimms

I heard it sucks that most people will only buy it once since it tastes bad. Not sure if the machines can be used to vend other things or not. I am sure someone on here knows though. I think it was a biz op that many got taken for.

I heard it sucks that most people will only buy it once since it tastes bad. Not sure if the machines can be used to vend other things or not. I am sure someone on here knows though. I think it was a biz op that many got taken for.

I just read about them jamming a lot...

thats all i needed to know :)

There is definitely a market for Buzz Bites out there. It is more of a niche item but if you have the right locations you can do well. There is also technique in loading the machines that really helps with the jamming. ( I learned that from one of our fellow Vendiscuss members.) I just dropped off a Buzz Bite machine last night and before I could finish describing the product to the manager at the location 2 employees came up and used the machine. No Kidding!!! ........ I thought that was great. I wish I could see that every time I dropped off a machine. Especially at 50 cents per vend.

I personally love Buzz Bites. I eat them at work instead of spending money on energy drinks. I quit drinking coffee over a year ago and Buzz Bites are a great replacement for coffee. I was very blessed with a super deal on a bunch of Buzz Bites and machines so it has been easy for me to move into the Buzz Bites arena. Some of the locations I have are great and some are doing only a few dollars a month but there are locations that do very well with Buzz Bites. Just like any vending machine it is all about location.

David

i have seen these BB machine. i would pick up one or two to try. but i cant seem to find where to buy the candy. i would like to see how expensive the candy is first and how hard it is to find a place to buy the candy. before i jump on board.

Seen an ad for Buzz machines $80/unit and you would have to buy all...70 units...

I have brand new machines that I am selling for $70 including shipping and you only buy as many as you want.  Email me if interested - mysticvipergts@hotmail.com

i have seen these BB machine. i would pick up one or two to try. but i cant seem to find where to buy the candy. i would like to see how expensive the candy is first and how hard it is to find a place to buy the candy. before i jump on board.

seems this biz has or had serious problems..do a search on buzz bites

and see what has been said...maybe it is why people are selling

machines fairly cheap...

Seen an ad for Buzz machines $80/unit and you would have to buy all...70 units...

Bad deal.

Do not want.

80$ is too much, especially to go pick them up, and there is no way you would want to deal with 70 of these. The spots are far too niche to find 70 locations, even if you were paying a very successful locator. If you want to try a machine or two, buy it from the guy who posted on the thread, not from a minimum order of 70 machines.

Posted Image