Overall, I am a...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a...

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

Atlantic Vending Group

http://www.atlanticvendinggroup.com

The jury is still out on what horribly went wrong today....

Last week, I ordered 6 locations. on wed I got 10 locations as they

said they were some extras to make up for any NO's in the group.

I did manage to get one triple placed today. she was expecting me, she

was not expecting a triple, but she had no problems with it as it did have

3 heads, and she thought it would just be one. The downside of this one is

that there is already vending near by, along with a single head red cross. I sorta

feel bad about this. a red cross just happens to be there? I bet he used the

charity thing to get me in, I have no problem with that, as i do plan on donating

myself, but he did not discuss this with me, so i do not expect any hot

sales out of this location. I do have a 4 month gurantee, if it does not hold up,

then he will give me a replacement, but it has to remain there for two months at least.

now comes the horror... I went to to the first appartment, they were not expecting

me, and they told me off the bat corp does not allow this..this instantly sent up

red flags for the rest of the appartments, so instead of wasting gas, i decided to

call them up, and one by one, it was the same, corp does not allow this, and only

one of them said they just did not have room, no room in the admission office?

and there was one location that was downtown, told him do not want anything

downtown, and never gave him any downtown zipcodes either.

We did talk a bit on the phone, and he did apologize, and said that he did not

know what happened, and he would get with the locating rep that handled

these locations and find out what went wrong, he did take some more zips so he

could be more accuate on placment, and not to put in in the downtown area.

I would go an hour in another driection, but not downtown, this state is big

enough that I do not need to go downtown for whatever the reason.

the locator told me that he would make this right, and that I would get my locations,

andto give him 2-3 more days to round them up.

Why this happened to begin with, I do not know, thse unconfirmed leads should

have never been sent to me. we pay for locations, and not leads.

at this point, I am waiting, and the jury is still out on this locator.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt, until i feel that he is just screwing with me.

has anyone used Atlantic Vending Group?

If so, I would surely like to hear about it.

"if it does not hold up,

then he will give me a replacement, but it has to remain there for two months at least." 

A replacement??  This guy can't even get you the 6 you paid for!!  Give him a few more days then get your money back.  He sounds like a shyster.

Shyster - A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money)

Good luck.

"if it does not hold up,

then he will give me a replacement, but it has to remain there for two months at least." 

A replacement??  This guy can't even get you the 6 you paid for!!  Give him a few more days then get your money back.  He sounds like a shyster.

Shyster - A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money)

Good luck.

This is why I did not want to go on the attack right now. I only paid him %50 upfront where most pay

100% upfront, so its not like I gave him lots of money, and why I would like to give him the benefit

of the doubt first... hasnt anyone used a locater, and got a bunch of bad locations?  I suppose even

good locators can hit and miss.  I hope he does pull through....

Simms,

Call up the general manager for the Minnesota Twins and ask if you can place one of your Vendstar 3000s at the Main Entrance of the Metrodome.

That one should do well.

You got the phone number :)

Think I will drop one off at the white house also...lots of traffic...

I have already thought ahead...I hear eddie is good, so I gave one of my machines

to him, hopefully he will pull through, and we can continue our business...

so if I do not hear from atlantic vending in a timely manner, and eddie proves

himself, then he will get my account, as i need them placed so i can order more...

Congrats on placing your first machine!  = )

it was good :) it would have been better if there was no competion...

I think I will go over tommor and change out the PMM for Cashews...

there is already another PMM single head in there, so I would not

expect for it to sell much over the next month...might as well give

them something now that she requested...

The locator sent me an email...they are calling those locations...does not really

make a difference, their corp offices already said no...I have to assume

they never talked to the source to begin with...he said he is also

working on new locations...

I need to get these 5 other machines moving...so i can make

plans on getting more, plus I have a new machine coming in today.

I used atlantic vending and half of the location I went to wasn't excepting me.  I had one machine that I placed at an apartment complex that I was told to place in the laundry room.  Two weeks later I got a call from the owner saying that he never gave permission and said that he was keeping my machine.  I had to threaten to call the police to get my machine back.  I would not use this locator if I was you.

I used atlantic vending and half of the location I went to wasn't excepting me.  I had one machine that I placed at an apartment complex that I was told to place in the laundry room.  Two weeks later I got a call from the owner saying that he never gave permission and said that he was keeping my machine.  I had to threaten to call the police to get my machine back.  I would not use this locator if I was you.

That is very low...I would never place a machine before I

at least talked to someone. he could have just taken it,

and say you never had permission, it must have gotten stolen..

I guess this a numbers game for bad locators, they look for

new people to take money from, and never follow through,

or give you unverified locations.

Since i am new, then I have no one to blame but myself...there is

always someone looking to take advantage of the newcomer...

I have not heard from the locator today at all...but I did secure another

location from the orginal list...

at least it is not a total loss..if he gives me one more, then

we will just call it even, and move forward....

These guys sound a lot like a group that operated in Michigan a few years ago and was pumping this board with shill references.  They (Great Planes Locating, I believe) had the same deal - 0% down, 50% to get the list, 50% when placed.  They once claimed to have worked all day Saturday (which is a lie since most decision makers are not available) and sent me a list on Monday morning, but they were locations sold to another vendor a few weeks ago as I discovered!  I called the other vendor and we both had the exact same list!  When I confronted them about it they were very unprofessional (surprise) and replied with nasty e-mails.

I also checked out out their web site and they have NO LOCAL CONTACT INFO.  No local phone with area code, no mailing address!  Hmmm.  They clearly don't want people to know where they are - could it be this Michigan guy again?  Never contact any locator on the Vending Connection Yellow Pages that has NO ADDRESS listed!  Why would would any legitimate business hide their address?

Jax

These guys sound a lot like a group that operated in Michigan a few years ago and was pumping this board with shill references.  They (Great Planes Locating, I believe) had the same deal - 0% down, 50% to get the list, 50% when placed.  They once claimed to have worked all day Saturday (which is a lie since most decision makers are not available) and sent me a list on Monday morning, but they were locations sold to another vendor a few weeks ago as I discovered!  I called the other vendor and we both had the exact same list!  When I confronted them about it they were very unprofessional (surprise) and replied with nasty e-mails.

I also checked out out their web site and they have NO LOCAL CONTACT INFO.  No local phone with area code, no mailing address!  Hmmm.  They clearly don't want people to know where they are - could it be this Michigan guy again?  Never contact any locator on the Vending Connection Yellow Pages that has NO ADDRESS listed!  Why would would any legitimate business hide their address?

Jax

His 800 number goes to voice mail. I ask him for his phone number, he would not give it to me, and wanted

mine, and when he called, his phone number did not show up on my caller id...he is  diffinately hiding something...

If he was not so shady, and found quality locations, he would not have this problem.

I just added your poll to the top of this thread for Atlantic Vending Group. Please be sure to cast your vote so we can begin to track their satisfaction rating.

Update:

I heard from Atlantic Vending Group on monday..he said they were still working

on my locations, and I had to call him. Have not heard a thing all day..it just

seems like the bad locators just do not contact you to even let you know

that we are working on it...

I also got an email from someone else that wants to be known because he

has already paid them; looks like they are taking him for a ride also, as they

made some type of threat if he went public then he would not get

a refund, bla, bla...

I am going public:

Atlantic Vending Group

http://www.atlanticvendinggroup.com

You take advantage of people ...

that silver tongue mouth only goes so far before people do not believe you anymore..

File for a refund with your credit card company.

This is not about blaming the victim (you), however when someone leaves their car unlocked with the keys in the ignition in a bad neighborhood, you have to recognize that bad things happen to people who make bad decisions. You had a list of good locators on the forum. What amazes me about the process is you thought you knew better than the real vendors here and went about picking a locator that no one here would endorse, and many of us would have warned you about.

The fact that you did something very unwise even in the face of several warnings from professionals does not justify their fraud. They are still responsible for their actions. If I can not call a locator, I will not waste my time with them. They were clearly bad from the start. When you got a list of ten locations right away... in case some said "no", that is a huge red flag. I would walk away right there. To be fair, I don't give money to scum bags. Rob and Jackie would never treat me that way.

You should not be eager, expecting contact every day. Have some patience, but have it with good locators. Be careful how you spend your money. Your system thus far looks like you'll be out of the business within 2 months and managing to have lost at least a grand. I hate to see people get stolen from, so file for a refund. Then ask yourself if you really want to make this work. Vending is not about making 30 posts per day. It's a game that requires much more wisdom and patience.

Dave, I want to add a few words here.

First, for the record, I think you've made a very purposeful effort to fit in here and become part of the community we have here. Your actions over the last few days are very different than they were when you first joined.

With that in mind, I would like you to look back at the advice I, and many others here gave you when you first started posting. Many of them echo the words lurtsman says above. The *key* is twofold: 1) Patience, 2) Learning from the mistakes others have made here so that you don't repeat them.

You have a wealth of knowledge here...use it. I would take a week or so, step back, and just read and research this forum. Determine an actual game plan. Where do you want to be in 3mo? In 6mo? In 1yr? Once you do that, the people here can help you reach those goals. More importantly, we can help you reach them in the most economical and efficient manner.

I personally love to see others succeed at business, so I would like to see you do well in vending. I am concerned that if you continue down your current path you will not.

Research the board. Make your game plan. We'll help you reach your goals.

Kevin

hy guys

i was told by alantic vending group that i would get a refund by 9*21*9 to my pay pal

account. i would tell everyone here NOT to use this guy. he told me if i give him bad

reports anyware he will do the same for me. I told him if the money is not in our pay pal account by the date he gave me,i will anything i can to take him down. i do not want to see anyone in the coin-op business loss or get ripped off.we work very hard for our money and don't need these

problems. i will try eddie b next time. alantic vending group (michael) told me he did not

care,he has all the new machine companys useing him to locate there customers

new equipment. lots of luck...he also said if one of his team finds anything i e mailed i will

not get a refund.he would not even send me a e mail with his company letterhead on

it and a phone number or his bosses name so i could follow up on it.

if i do not get a refund oh well... i will take care of it my way but at least i am letting

my fellow coin-op people know i am looking out for them

bobby

Bobby, Do you know where this locating "company" is located?  His web site gives no address or local phone.  He sounds a lot like a guy in Michigan (Chris) a few years ago that kept his identity private and would simply create a new business name and web site when things got bad with the current business.  Is his name really Michael?

Amazing how this guy says, "he does not care".  Well maybe this site will find it's way onto other popular vending publications and he will care someday.  These people operate on two basic beliefs.  First, the authorities or the system in general is on their side and will not help the vendor.  Second, the bad news or dirty laundry that goes with their pathetic service will never be aired for others to see.  We can do nothing about the first belief, but we can do serious damage to the second - just ask Mr. Vernon.

Jax

hy.

he told me he was in ohio,i traced his 800 # back to a toll free company. he started to say his name was kevin one time and changed it real quick. he said if i was to contact the bbb he would do the same on me. he said he has spotters out there checking the

web for bad stuff.i did nothing wrong,and now that there are 2 other people on our group with the same problems

i feel i must react.i do not want anyone in the coin-op business to get burned.he told me i would get my $75 back less

15%. even if i get no money back,i will spend more in time and effort to shut this clown down.i am waiting to see if he holds good on his word before i contact pay pal.

i hate to see what my dad does when he gets back in town... thanks bobby

also my sister is a laywer

He won't bob. He's a fraud artist and deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail. He's attempting to black mail people, and he makes his money off cons. File the dispute now. Get the claims out there. The single best thing that could ever come of this would be for a court order for him to never advertise as a locator again.

File for your refund now, use all the documentation you have. Be glad you only wasted 75$ on this jerk.

He won't bob. He's a fraud artist and deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail. He's attempting to black mail people, and he makes his money off cons. File the dispute now. Get the claims out there. The single best thing that could ever come of this would be for a court order for him to never advertise as a locator again.

File for your refund now, use all the documentation you have. Be glad you only wasted 75$ on this jerk.

I think our chances of getting anything back is slim at best...if it is over intangible goods

then paypal will not get involved with this...

So far, ive paid $120 and gotten 2 locations, all considering, not to bad i guess...

I could have ended up like the other guy getting nothing for his money..

Again, this is not true about PayPal. I called them and asked them about it.

Kevin

I wish I had one of their emails laying around. it is pretty clear in the email

that if you buy is a service, internet based, and has nothing to do with

physical shipping, then the seller will win...I have had quite a few buyers

say they did not like my software for whatever reason, they filed a dispute,

they lost...now, if you say you did not get your service, that could be

another matter...I have never had a dispute where someone said they

did not get their software...

either way, it will not hurt for him to try...just say you did not get

what you ordered, since it is non-physical goods, I do not know

how paypal will handle that part...

Saying that you've had a lot of people say they didn't like your software is not something I would mention :)

That being said, go back and read *carefully* what I said. I specifically (in the other thread dealing with this) said that someone can't say "I don't like the service". That is what you are talking about.

What this thread is about is *not getting the service at all*. That is a different story, as you admit above. And yes, PayPal *will* reimburse you for it.

I've read the TOS and called them.

Kevin

Archived