Who is your Insurance Carrier & how much do you pay (For Bulk Vending)

Stateform won't cover bowling alleys, restaurants & bars. (So I can't use them)

I am trying to find a good insurance company & I Need it NOW! It's so hard, everyone I've talked to wants to charge a lot of money.

I hear u guys saying you pay only $250/year etc.. So can u tell me who u go with & if u have it: Also give me the Contact information for the Agent/Broker you used or phone number u called? (Cause that broker would already know the drill, & help me out real easy)

Thanks! I really appreciate it, please give me info thanks!

Bander, I told you who I use - State Farm.

I aslo told you things vary from state to state. Giving you the name of my agent would be useless unless you are in Ohio.

Fill out your profile and state where you are from. Then ask for vendors local to you.

You might live in a state where insurance is just high :(

Kevin

Bander, if you fill out your profile it will help as others will see where you live.

Someone from CA will need to answer your Q. However, I suspect LA has very high insurance costs and that is why you are getting quotes higher than we are.

You might need to just bite the bullet and pay, or pass up the location :(

I think there is a way to search for members by location...but not sure. Someone else might be able to speak to that...

Kevin

Bander,

I would try getting a quote at www.insurance.com - I also bet if you open the Yellow pages you will find an insurance agent that is familiar with companies that may insure you.  I got my insurance from a local agent I couldn't even tell you who is underwriting it.  Some strange company out of Arizona.  I guess they are AA rated though.

Good Luck!

Kevin hit it on the head!  Insurance is regulated at the state level and can vary dramatically by state.  Try to find another California vendor or search the back posts.  I would contact an independent agent in your city since they often deal with multiple companies and may be able to find one for you faster than you can on your own.

Jax