knockout/ boxer machines

whistle

hello All.....well after looking to these knockout/ boxer machines....im going to bite the bullet and buy one....i started out by going to 25 local bars in my area....seeing what kind of crowds they get....looks like most are college kids so far....but i dont think im going to just by a machine and let it sit there....i think im going to try and promote a *tough man* or *one punch* contest or tournament....start at just one bar....promote it by myself....give the owner a cut of the money....and see what happens....maybe put a few college girls in a sexy little outfit....like they do in boxing between rounds....see how it shakes out!!  machines are $3500 each....i see these machines can be customized....maybe put in some prizes for the during the week customers....wish me luck!!

Whistle

Gary.....you think so?  you think the girls are the key or the prizes i give out?  thinking about making it a weekly thing....Friday or Saturday Night....take the top 5 or 10 punchers for a monthly prize.....a weekend trip to Vegas maybe...i better write these ideas down while im brainstorming....lol

Whistle

Whistle,

You may want to consider starting with a used machine.  If you go to www.tilt.com (they are a national mall arcade operator) you can find used stuff.  I was on there the other day and they seem to be getting rid of boxer machines ($850 each) not sure of the condition.

• 6 months later...