A new fire burns within!

caserri

I just wanted to give all of you a tremendous thank you for getting me back on track. When I started this forum I felt that I had no more to give to my own business and had a burning desire to give back. I was in a major rut. I felt isolated and alone in the bulk vending world. Sure, I could see my competitors machines everyplace mine were at so I knew I wasn't alone, but I felt that way because I never really met any of the other vendors in my area face to face. Bulk vending was growing old and tiresome for me. I felt less and less enjoyment each time I popped open those coin trays and saw all those damn quarters. (I know, I know, Blaspheme!) Hey, someone had to count all those things! Anyway, I felt the need to connect with fellow vendors. I was a member on a couple other boards. I "chatted" and gave as much good advice as I could to all those starting out. I "talked" as well but after the "talk" closed down I was left with the same old feelings. I needed the camaraderie.

Enter VENDiscuss. I started this forum with the hopes of helping others with the knowledge I have acquired. As it turns out, I have developed a renewed fire inside me for vending. The forum has really brought it out in me again. I went through a rough patch there but since I started this forum and have read posts from others around the country my ambition has returned. I thought I was going to help others with this but it turned out that It is helping me as well.

Thats why I wanted to say THANKS. The fire is lit again and I hope I can someday return the favor to any of you.

Steve

I just wanted to give all of you a tremendous thank you for getting me back on track. When I started this forum I felt that I had no more to give to my own business and had a burning desire to give back. I was in a major rut. I felt isolated and alone in the bulk vending world. Sure, I could see my competitors machines everyplace mine were at so I knew I wasn't alone, but I felt that way because I never really met any of the other vendors in my area face to face. Bulk vending was growing old and tiresome for me. I felt less and less enjoyment each time I popped open those coin trays and saw all those damn quarters. (I know, I know, Blaspheme!) Hey, someone had to count all those things! Anyway, I felt the need to connect with fellow vendors. I was a member on a couple other boards. I "chatted" and gave as much good advice as I could to all those starting out. I "talked" as well but after the "talk" closed down I was left with the same old feelings. I needed the camaraderie.

Enter VENDiscuss. I started this forum with the hopes of helping others with the knowledge I have acquired. As it turns out, I have developed a renewed fire inside me for vending. The forum has really brought it out in me again. I went through a rough patch there but since I started this forum and have read posts from others around the country my ambition has returned. I thought I was going to help others with this but it turned out that It is helping me as well.

Thats why I wanted to say THANKS. The fire is lit again and I hope I can someday return the favor to any of you.

Steve

Caserri, do you want a hug?  C'mere ya big lug.

Steve.......and a big thank you to you from me for having this forum here.  Finding this was right on time for T Bird Vending and my wife and me.  You have been great, and so many others here have helped me immensely! 

im just glad that i have someone to talk vending with, i cant tell you how it beats the people around me when i talk vending.  i think the only one that likes it around here is my 12 yr old. everyone else just likes spending the quarters.

anyway thanks for the board and for giving me something else to do other than online poker.

I would like to thank you Steve, this board is the most professional out there, sure there is some idle chat but the focus is BV. I do not particapate on many (any) forums because of the eventual fighting. Here most if not all know how to be helpful and occasionaly turn the other cheek if needed.

Again THANK YOU!

Grumpy

Steve,

You know how many times I have thanked you. If I have contributed to your renewal in any way I am glad to help. You have helped us all out in a lot of ways and have afforded us the opportunity to help each other. I also agree that this forum is very professional and there is a great chemistry here thanks to you.

Hope the fire burns for many more years! We all wish you the best Steve!!

No, I won't give you a hug but I will go hug my wife! :D

David

I would like to thank you Steve, this board is the most professional out there, sure there is some idle chat but the focus is BV. I do not particapate on many (any) forums because of the eventual fighting. Here most if not all know how to be helpful and occasionaly turn the other cheek if needed.

Again THANK YOU!

Grumpy

AGREE :cool:  Ginger Vend

This forum was the main reason I decided to go ahead and get my feet wet by starting off with a few small machines. (Now I just have to get them placed!!!) Wouldn't have done it without ya!! Thank you for taking the time to set this up and glad to hear it helped rekindle your liking of quarters! Keep up the good work. Great forum!

Gumby

Steve:

I hate to sound like a broken record but this board is a great resource and has been invaluable for me. Whenever "Lone Ranger" syndrome sets in it's nice to know there  are others who understand. The brother (sister) hood of bulk lives on!

Regards,

Philo