That felt good

Beer980

I placed my first machine on Friday so I am off and running. It went into my local Humane Society Shelter which is the charity I picked to use. I had stopped by Tuesday and spoke with the woman at the front desk about it but she was not sure. I explaned it all to her and left one of my business cards I printed up. She had to talk it over with the shelter manager and he was to call me back but he forgot to. They are closed on Wednesday's so after no return call on Thursday I figured a return trip was in order. Friday morning I left for work with a machine and candy loaded up. He gave me approval over the phone on his way to lunch. So I brought it in and while setting it up the woman typed up a small contract per his orders. I have a three month trial right now but it is a start.

I placed my first machine on Friday so I am off and running. It went into my local Humane Society Shelter which is the charity I picked to use. I had stopped by Tuesday and spoke with the woman at the front desk about it but she was not sure. I explaned it all to her and left one of my business cards I printed up. She had to talk it over with the shelter manager and he was to call me back but he forgot to. They are closed on Wednesday's so after no return call on Thursday I figured a return trip was in order. Friday morning I left for work with a machine and candy loaded up. He gave me approval over the phone on his way to lunch. So I brought it in and while setting it up the woman typed up a small contract per his orders. I have a three month trial right now but it is a start.

Congrats!! :)