KickStart, Rob, just placed my first machine :)

zanygames

Hi,

Rob at KickStart just placed my first machine out of three that I ordered on his platinum plan.

They requested it be dropped off Tuesday so I will let you know how it goes.  It's at an apartment complex, so it will be interesting to see how that does.  I assume they have some indoor rec. area.

It will be fun and interesting to see what the other two locations come in as.

Steve Griswold

what are you putting at the apartment complex? Rob got me one at an apartment it was for a shootin hoops which isn't really a good place at an apartment complex but it pulled in $21.50 the first month. Not bad I guess for a kinda ghetto apartment complex  LOL

They can do pretty good I guess this is my first one out. You can get them on ebay and craigslist sometimes for around 200. Northwestern makes one now but it isn't as cool looking and probably a lot of money. Kinda looks big also

Hi,

I wanted to update everyone on my first KickStart location.

I just placed my 1st machine this morning.

It is at an apartment complex office with two people working in there.  Not the pizza place with hundreds of kids that myself and everyone is hoping for, but I figure I will give it try.   

Thanks,

Steve

We specialize in traffic!  If the apartment doesn't do well for you just let me know, I'll take care of it. 

The reason we're so adamant on apartments is because we have so many ourselves.  We have over 20 apartment locations and we have an average over $30 each.  Many of them we have added additional heads to to increase sales. 

Once office with 2 women leasing agents does $80 a month in Peanut M&M's. 

Regards,

Rob

Hey Rob,

I figure I should give pretty much all locations a try, unless they are unsafe.  I'll post what this brings in after a month.  I am hopeful that none of the locations will will need to be relocated.

Let me know when you have the other two platinum plan triple bulk machines placed and I'll get those out as well.

Thanks,

Steve