Cool Deal I got.

Raredory

Dentyne Ice and Certs do ok in the right locations. But I seem to do much better with Gumballs and Skittle doubles. Actually had 2 locations do over 50 dollars this month, one of those was a 105.00 location. I'm pretty pumped up atm with this months pulls. lol

Awesome deal!!!

The DI machines are hit and miss..... Some locations are great and some are just duds. I have tried several different locations and I can't say that any one type of location does best other than restaurants they have done ok but they have been "spotty" too.

So do you guys think DI is worth getting into? Is the product easy to deal with and are the machines good quality? What about getting locations from Kickstart(the restaurants and bars only DI location)?

I guess the shelf life is good so you don't really lose in spoilage, right? Have you guys bought the package direct from Steve @ Superpro? Thanks for any input. Jim

Maybe we should have started a new thread on this.

Or we could just add these DI machines to the what are dud locations thread. I mean $5.00 every 4 weeks and then $7.50 for 4 weeks, this just does'nt sound worth getting into, does it?

DI locations from rob should be fine. Make sure you get a great deal on the machines. For product, I'd buy from Steve off the forum. I just haven't seen a crazy enough deal on DI machines to make it worth my time to get into the business.  Great deal on vendstars. I talked to a vending broker recently, who wanted me to believe 75$ per was a great price for them. When I told him I had bought several for 20$ he excused himself saying he would call me back when he finds something in my area (he had a listing very close to me, if I could talk to his client they would get a better deal).