KS Glitch.

BudLeiser

Alright so fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

2 Weeks ago I installed a machine into a location. Within 2 days they called me back asking it to be removed because the telemarketers for the charity keep calling. I have to try and calm him down, explain the business, explain it's not me the telemarketing, the charity, me is all separate and I really appreciate his business and I will do my best to resolve this. I explain it could be another company calling them not the same one, he replies that it is the same voice as the original and they call everyday sometimes multiple times per day.

TODAY I go to install a machine, and they won't even accept it because after they said YES on 11/11 (KS doesn't send out locations until Sat aka 11/14) they just keep calling and calling so he told them to cancel it.

Rob's reply:

Bud,

Thanks for calling in.  I hear there is an issue with complaints about calls?

I will be happy to resolve this issue.

Just to let you know we only call businesses a maximum of 3 times.

We don't call back after a manager has told us yes or no unless it is to clarify something.

Regards,

Rob

IMPORTANT *I'm not trying to rake Rob over the coals (yet) I just want to confirm or deny if this is happening to anyone but me so we can work together to get this resolved and get on with business.

I just would like to urge everyone to keep their "reviews" of any locator in the appropriate section. We have an official KS review thread in the locator review section.

I am seeing a pattern where 1 member will ask a specific question about an issue that he is having with a particular locator and it seems that everyone then piles onto the thread with either positive or negative reviews. None of which even addresses the original question. Meanwhile, the review thread, and more importantly, the poll at the top of the locators review thread, goes without updates. With all of the reviews scattered about on the site, it's amazing that there are only 12 votes on the KS satisfaction poll.

Just FYI, I will be moving all posts from this thread that are reviews to the appropriate thread so please don't think any have been deleted.