new to vending/looking for advice on starting a coin/bill operated game route

kurtadam

Hi-

I am new to vending, and I am looking to start a coin/bill operated amusement game route.  I was hoping to buy and place various "bar games" (i.e. Touch screen bartop video games, electronic dartboards, pool tables, jukeboxes, boxing machines, breathalyzers, etc.).  I would place most of them in various bars, clubs, etc.  Does anyone have any experience in this area...so that I may pick your brain for some advice in this realm?  I was hoping to get some general info/advice as well as what games are most sucessful, which locators are best at this, and what the average earnings are for different "bar games"  If anyone has any advice , I would be very grateful.  Alternatively, if you could point me in the right direction to some good advice/stats, I would also appreciate it.

Thanks for all your help...this is a fantastic resource!

Kurt

• 4 months later...

I am new to vending also, and I only operate a bulk candy machine route. I'm assuming that these machines are quite expensive. I would try and locate them first, before purchasing them. Sounds like a big investment. It would suck to make a big investment, and not be able to locate them soon. My 2 cents.