What I'm Thankful For ;)

candyman007

Happy Thanks Giving To Everyone!

You know we often talk about what we're thankful for at the dinner table for Thanks Giving and I want to take the opportunity now to say what I'm thankful for.  

I'm thankful for all of you and the opportunity you've given me and my business.  I'm thankful to those of you who started with me in the very beginning and gave me a chance.  I'm thankful for T Bird Johnny who gave me a shot right out of the starting gates.  I'm thankful for Steve (caserri) who gave me the opportunity to advertise and created this awesome forum for all of us to communicate.  I'm thankful for Kelly and Lurts and the rest who are constantly saying great things about us.  

I'm thankful to all of my extremely HARD working and Understanding staff.  They are often under the radar but they do all the hard work and they are very much appreciated.

With out all of you we wouldn't be where we are today.  

Your Friend,

Rob

I'm thankful for vending. I'm thankful that I forgot my lunch at work one day, and ended up staring at the vending machines wishing I wasn't so broke. I'm thankful that I found this website (Steve), and found T-bird Johnny's old posts which I used to know what to expect. I am thankful I found many of Jax's POTD to learn about running a large business, and I am thankful that Nam took the time to tutor me in how to collect machines for less than the going rates. I'm thankful that Rob and Jackie have brought me so many excellent locations and helped me grow my business. They've never complained when I requested a relocate, even though it costs them more than it costs me to move the machine.

I'm grateful for the community, and the locator review sections. Several shady locators have lost business because they were discovered, and the few good companies have received far more business because they chose to earn good references. I'm grateful for the machine review sections and the help I've received on putting together many machines. I'm grateful for Antonio sending me my first 1800 machine, because it let me know how easy they are to work with. I'm grateful to Rob for giving me a free location for the machine Antonio sent me. I'm grateful to West Coast Vend for the knowledge he has shared on the setups it takes to be a successful rack vendor. I'm grateful to Kelly for expanding so quickly and giving us a feeling for the process involved in buying a very large route.

I'm thankful for my wife trusting me to start a business when we barely had enough to get by, and for going on trips with me to buy machines to expand. I'm grateful to everyone on the board for helping me work out my charity script. (I've got my last 3 locations that I went for) I'm thankful for NCCS creating and effective program to help bulk vendors establish small accounts. I'm thankful to my large accounts for housing so many of my machines, and for believing I could be the best vendor for the location.