Questions about - Nescafe Coffee Vending Machine -

Clifford84420

It could be a good machine, depends on how it's been maintained. Like all Hot Beverage machines you better be fanatical about cleaning every time you service. Otherwise they will start having reliability problems, will start to stink and attract ants and roaches.

I don't see a link to see it. I think nescafe had machines made by crane. never seen a ap nescafe machine. The ap 213 coffee was named the work horse of its day. They are good machines the 223 ap coffee machine I think its a 223 model its the last coffee ap made before crane took over. I have one and I hate it there are too many upgrades that needs to be done. The one I have had a part go out and when I called ap they told me to turn the machine off because of a fire risk and it never had the upgrade there are like 10 upgrades that must be done on it.  If its a crane then that is a great machine that's all I use if you can find out more on it I can tell you about every thing you want to know on a crane I rebuild them for my company I think I have done about 20 rebuilds. Find out what model it is and find if its bean grinder or freeze dried or fresh brew stay away from freeze dried. 

Well the cost of this machine is under $300, it came with the location when ownership transferred.

They have misplaced the keys. I can have it keyed or replace the lock no problem.

The unit turns on and cycles through correctly, they just do not want the bother of it.

Is it worth the hassle? I have no experience with hot beverage machines, maybe this one would be a good learning op?

Thanks

As for cleaning, I am very maticulous when it comes to cleaning.

I wipe my snack machine inside and out every visit. Candy machine canisters/globes are exchanged each month and disassembled and cleaned.

I know this may seem a little to much, but the better the machines look, no broken candies building up and lying in the spill trays, the more I can expect to sell.

I always wear gloves when servicing locations, it makes a great statment for employees or other customers that are watching on the locations.

As far as hot drink machines go I love them easy money if you do it right. I have one crane 167 coffee machine and in two years its done over 30 grand that's a ton of coffee. And it takes about 5 mins a day to work. Know one ever tells this but ground  coffee has 14 days before it starts to lose its taste. Keep it clean a tip is shut it down for a day or two clean it from top to bottem test every item till you tune them to be just right. after that put it on free vend for a week put signs up saying free coffee it will cost you some money but it always pays off for me