Kick Start, KS - First Pull From Locations

zanygames

I just did my first pull from my Kick Start locations that have been in for 30 days.

Locator: Kick Start

Cost per location: about $51.99 ea.  Platinum Package,  Total for these 6: $311.94

Machines: Like new three head Bulk Candy

1. Apartment  30 days  $21.00    .70 a day

2. Apartment  30 days  $50.00  1.66 a day

3. Hair              30 days  $3.50      .11 a day

4. Pizza            30 days  $34.25  1.14 a day

5. Chinese      30 days  $14.50      .48 a day

6. Butcher        30 days  $15.00      .50 a day

Other locations I will collect when they hit 30 days and post then.

Waiting on one replacement location for a gas station that did not work out

Waiting on a Chicken place issue to be resolved.

Have one Chinese place I still need to set when the mgr is in I hope this week.

Total from 6 locations:  $138.25

Get hair replaced, get a toy into that pizza place fi possible, make sure you have good candy displays to help bring in the customers. The average is reasonable.

The Pizza place is more of a bar.  I should have listed it as Bar instead of Pizza I think.  One massive bar area, with lots of people that drink all night and watch TV and grab some candy I think.  I think the pizza is mostly take out and more of an after thought.  It's a very small place.  I have the inside cling on candy stickers that one of the members makes and sells here on my machines.

Steve

He is good but must be busy I am on my 3rd week and have 1 out of 4 locations.

what kind of location are you looking for? are you in a saturated area? are you trying to located difficult machines (spirals/stickers)?

what kind of location did you get for the first one.

Doesn't seem to saturated to me and most locations he got for me within a week. I am going with some single head gumball and triples. Then I am going for toy locations. He has gotten for me 1 apartment, speedy print, freshstart restaurant, and Magic Wok. Now I will have to wait till Saturday if I am to get anymore since they only send them to me on Saturdays :(

I just did my first collection from my very first ever KS location, very exciting :).

1. national chain restaruant (starts with an "A"  ;D) :

21 days $17.50 (.83 cents per day average)

This is a single NW60 vending polarmint gum in the front lobby. Hope they don't kick me out!

thats a pretty good pull for 3 weeks.I bet it stays for a while since it is not a huge machine maybe it kinda blends in. I was gonna order a toy location or 2 but I think its best to wait for my 3 I am waiting on. Maybe my area is saturated it just seems like I see many places with out machines

Yeah I am waiting on 2 locations right now too. I think they just got really busy here. My machine you are talking about does seem to blend in well so we'll see. In just the last 3 weeks they put a free newspaper/magazine rack kind of next to it. Don't know if that's good or bad but it does blend into the corner a little bit better now.

I just collected from two more KS locations:

Cost per location: about $51.99 ea.  Platinum Package, 

1. Groc.                30 days  $21.50    .71 a day

2. Restaurant      ONLY 13 days  $41.50  WOW

Waiting on one replacement location for a gas station that did not work out.

Waiting on a Chicken place issue to be resolved.

Must be nice  :)  I'm still waiting on 3 locations since Nov, 23 makes me wonder if it will be possible in my area to reach my 100 machine goal.  Those are some great pulls I did get a restaurant location thats doing really well also but not that good lol

I collected from one more KS location.  Crummy numbers on this one, so this one will be up for relocation in 2010.

1. Chinese #2                30 days  $7.25  .24 a day

Steve Griswold

Thanks Rob,

So far only a few duds, most locations first month collections are good to awesome.

I have MMP, SK and RP at that Chinese #2 location.  This location I think is just super slow.  I know it is dead most times and the shopping center has 75% out of business stores.  I'll do another round of collections in late Jan 2010 and then we can figure out what 10% to replace for better performance.

Thanks,

Steve Griswold

Thanks Rob,

So far only a few duds, most locations first month collections are good to awesome.

I have MMP, SK and RP at that Chinese #2 location.  This location I think is just super slow.  I know it is dead most times and the shopping center has 75% out of business stores.  I'll do another round of collections in late Jan 2010 and then we can figure out what 10% to replace for better performance.

Thanks,

Steve Griswold

Zany, do you have the ability to put toys in? In the front of house for a chinese place toys will generally do much better. If you could swap that machine for toys I'd expect your sales to triple. If not, then you know the location is a dud, but until you try toys it's hard to know.

Hi,

I can try toys here.  I think I am about the only person eating at this place.  I have been going here for five years or so and I love it, but I am normally the only person at a table for lunch or dinner.  The most I have even seen in here is two other tables with people.  I have never seen any kids in here, except mine that I bring once in a while.  I'm not even sure how they stay open. 

I have a two head NW S 60 that I can try in here with Zoo Mania and Bouncy balls.

Next time I go to eat here I will swap it out with that.

Thanks,

Steve

I collected from one more KS location today. 

1. Bar / Grill  27 days  $44.50  $1.64 a day

I still have one chicken place with an issue that Rob is working out.

I have two other restaurants that denied placement, that need to be replaced.

So 3 restaurant locations that I am still waiting on, but I am going to wait until mid - late Jan to have Rob get me these.

I have two locations that did very low numbers Chinese #2 and a Hair location, I will do the 10% replacement on these two and two of my other lower spots in late Jan 2010 after I do one more collection from all my KS spots.  All in all very good numbers.

FYI:  I bought the restaurant package for 11 locations and think it is worth it.

I'll let everyone know how I do next month.

Thanks,

Steve