Expertise

davidsurvz

I went to real estate school , but never got enough umm b*lls to go and take the test plus I got prego and became a stay at home mommy .  So if anyone else wants to talk about toddlers and teenagers I am here !

Lucero ..>  I love to watch those flip tv shows .  My favorite one is the one out of Texas with Armando and Veronica !

• 2 weeks later...

I went to real estate school , but never got enough umm b*lls to go and take the test plus I got prego and became a stay at home mommy .  So if anyone else wants to talk about toddlers and teenagers I am here !

Lucero ..>  I love to watch those flip tv shows .  My favorite one is the one out of Texas with Armando and Veronica !

I don't have a TV Tiff, but I have caught a few episodes at friend's houses.  They are definitely really entertaining.  I have found flipping less profitable than running apartments, but it's very fun to create a vision for a place and see it transform.  The only thing I found hokey about the shows I saw was that at the end, they just have a realtor run comps on it and estimate it's worth... totally bogus.  They shouldn't air the show until it's actually sold and they figure out the true net-out.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an industrial mechanic. Although home repair are outside my expertise, I can fix just about anything else. I work on robots and hot forging presses. I am also in the Air Guard as a mechanic. I also know about engines, compressors, and about anything else. If you have any mechanical questions I can help.

I keep telling my wife, I don't like being a mechanic, but that isn't true. I do enjoy it. I just don't like the lack of respect you get (have to say I'm a robot repair guy to get any respect). I also am not a big fan of getting greasy from my head to my toes like I do now.

Joe