To the Best vendor family on the planet!

BLUERAINDIAN

Greetings from the Sunshine state!

I want to thank everybody for giving me the confidence to finally take my first step toward my life long dream of being free. Free to make people feel good. Free to help others . Free to be myself. After a year of being laid off of work for a year and raising my son, I finally took the courage of starting my own bulk vending business. Well, not really. I am still deciding which machines are best to operate.But I am just really excited to have the opportunity to grow with you guys and gals. I really believe the best things in life come after the worst experiences. That being said, let's get this party started! 

Let me start over. After a year of discovering the Greatest vending website on the planet, I was reluctant to participate in the forums. I did a lot of research and gave up before even starting the bulk business. I missed out on a great deal of 18 Vendstars at $25 each! Opps!

It's been a great year, though. I welcomed my first son 15 months ago and truly enjoy raising him at home. But, I still had the urge to start another business as my previous cleaning service failed. I am kind of glad it did because cleaning is not my cup of tea. Enough of that, bulk vending is the way to go. I want to thank Steve for such a great idea that has become the number one source for vendors. I also want to thank all the great people on this site that are never afraid to give a hand and an addition to their two cents. Keep up the great work. Keep vending.

Currently, I am in the beginning stage of my vending career. I am trying to negotiate with a gentleman who has a pretty good deal at $7,000 for 120-Vendstars+20 double globes+ 20 extra for parts, pieces, keys etc. He is also including his route of 25 Vendstars on location. They are all charity based machines that generate $6-$30. I told him I was only interested in his route and he told me the machines have been neglected for at least 3 months! He says he wants out of the business and is trying to sell me at least 60 machines. I am only interest in his route but I don't mind including extra Vendstars so I can locate them myself especially if they come cheap ($50). So, I told him I will think about it and I was wondering what would be a good deal for 25 Vendstars on location and 25 more off location? Also, does anyone regret having Vendstars? I hear many bad thing about them but I believe they get the job down. Tell me what you guys think. Happy holidays and here is to Great Vending. From the beautiful Sunshine state... Cheers!

to get a machine located it is a min of 40 bucks so if u can get machines on location for 50 thats a pretty good deal.$50 for a vendstar not on location isn`t so bad,if they are in good shape.

it depends on who you talk to.most people on this board value equipment on the LOW side,unless it`s thier own of course.

To my fellow Vendor, Mr. Antoniocinisi

I want to thank you for your reply. I also think it's a good deal, but it seems like it's too good to be true. He doesn't really care about the business anymore and wants to many get rid of his huge lot he has stocked inside his home. He is focused on his career and I don't think his route is in any shape or form of being good: he hasn't seem them for over three months. On the flip slip side, he does have many Vendstar that are in good shape that are in storage. I understand they aren't the best quality machines but I'm more than willing to live with the pain of restocking machines if they come so cheap. That being said what is a respectable offer for 25 Vendstars off location+ 25 heavily neglected Vends on location? Thanks again. Cheers!

Yes, I am going to check out the route either soon. I have a good feeling some are going to be missing or broken. I have known to be negative but I try to see the worst and work from there. Even if his route is useless, I believe $50 per Vendstar is good deal and if the route is actually still in good shape I think $100 per located Vendstar is a respectable deal. What do you think?