Not 'vending' per se, but anyone have experience in....

kleanride

Dale,

I know there was at one time a member here who owned an inflatable rental store. I memory serves, he was branching into bulk at that time. I'm not sure what happened to him but there was some good info in his posts.

I know this doesn't help you much but I will see if I can find them for you.

I think I have mentioned these businesses before in my past posts. We place bulk vending machines in spots like these..

http://www.todoevento.co.cr/proveedores/salas_fiestas_infantiles.php

These are HUGE business here in Central America. I cannot see why they would not be successful in any upper/middle class neighborhood in the USA. There are companies who rent the equipment for parties, fundraisers,  business and event promotions as well as brand new fancy buildings built especially to accomodate these inflatable playgrounds. You really should not need a Biz-Op facilitator to set you up with these dandies. Your local grocery, County Fairs, private parties hould keep you well booked.

I have six of these permanent inflatable locations that turn an average of 24 turns per day per head. I have two rental companies that supply these inflatables for private parties and they actually charge the parties a fee for delivering my racks along with the party goods. I pay no commission whatsoever. I wish I had a hundred more 4 head racks.

If you are interested in speaking with some of my clients who own these facilities, let me know. A couple speak excellent english and love to talk about their businesses. Of course, they will want to pick your brain as well...so be ready. Just don't speak about the bulk vending business. ;)

I have a friend who owns a few on Long Island.  I guess the insurance is getting really bad with these.  Not many places will insure them.  If they do they expect someone to be there when the equipment is running. He ended up finding some insurance company in Austrailia to insure him.