Greetings from Michigan

songbirdz03

Welcome to Vendiscuss SongBirdz!  Like Hillbilly said, with all the possitive energy here on vendiscuss I'm sure theres plenty for you.  Do your research, find some decent used machines to start with and then locate in your spare time or on days you have off.  It's a fun business  :)

Any machine that works and  you have the product to fill it with 'and the will to find a location' should get you going. Don't worry about how many machines you need to start out with. Concern yourself with 'one machine' and how much you are vending out of that 'one machine' making a profit. When it comes right down to it, you can only collect from one machine at a time, regardless of your total investment upfront. Email me offline, I still videotape my collections from good/bad locations. I'm happy if I do, I'm happy if I don't, and I am happy when I pull machines and I am happy when I place new locations. It is ALL about TPD (Turns per Day per Head). You will figure this out sooner or later. Of course you can't count selling a  $0.25 item that cost you $0.15 and then pay a locator fee upfront ($50.00) and a 20% commission. Right?

Learn to place your machines yourself. Do not fall into the trap of paying $25-50.00 per location. These people (locators) are making honest living doing what they promise to do but the choice to use/pay for a locating service is not a very wise business investment for someone who is just starting out.

My opinion, I am opinionated.