Kickstart Packages

tgotch64

I am looking into using a service such as kickstart to "kickstart" my efforts.  Does anyone have any feedback on their various packages - Platinum, Gold and Silver.  Which would recommend for a newbie wanting to place several machines?

I just tried Rob at KS for a location. I got the bare-bones package and landed a Dollar Tree. It is an excellent producer, but like Kelly says... I would opt for the restaurant / bar package (an extra $10 I think)

That's what I am going to do for my next KS order.

• 6 months later...

If you were placing Northwestern super 60's... would it be better to go with the single head or the double. I currently own one super 60 and figured there is always time to build rapport and add another machine or should I set them up from the get go... same price (plus another machine)  ;) Silver package(Restuarant/Bar)

If you were placing Northwestern super 60's... would it be better to go with the single head or the double. I currently own one super 60 and figured there is always time to build rapport and add another machine or should I set them up from the get go... same price (plus another machine)  ;) Silver package(Restuarant/Bar)

If it's the same price - pay for the double and let the location's needs and available space dictate whether it merits a single or double.