Triple Question

Vendingguy

Most of you know that I have SuperPro's and some Dentyne Ice machines.  I understand peoples dislike in using triples, but for the areas that I market, I have done well with them, and am on the prowl, wanting to purchase additional triples primarily for large employee breakrooms.  These are the areas that I have seen do the best, not only from my own personal experience, but through several of ya'll as well.

The SuperPro is not a cheap machine.  It's built like a tank, and has alot of nice features on it, but in all reality, it looks like the xyz machine and the Amerivend triple.  The amazing thing is, both the xyz and amerivend are about 40-50% cheaper in costs.  I can purchase 10 superpro's for about $1895, while 10 Amerivend sells for $1100.

Primarily, the reason I posted was to see if any of you have any experience with the xyz or the Amerivend tri-vend machines.  Right now, I'm looking at the price, and the ability to pay myself back at a quicker rate, thus, allowing me to build my "empire" quicker,  but I do not know how well they hold up over time, or any other issues that other vendors may have.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

I bought one as a trial to see how it would do. I have not placed it yet but I may get it placed next week. It seems to be built good. Mine is a brand new yellow one from ebay. There is a review in the "Reviews' section of this site. It seems to be very close to the Seaga triple. My XYZ came with 3 candy wheels so I am not sure if the gumball wheel is adjustable. I need to order one for it so I will have one just incase.

I preached it before I know, but as far as triples are concerned Beer 980, you'll love them as long as you get them in a location that can support it.  Alot of guys don't like them,  and I'm sure they don't do all that well in low to medium traffic areas, but if you can get them in factory breakrooms that employ over 100 people, they'll do great.  This is my main focus for triples, but I'm really wanting to cut my cost quite a bit on equipment so I can pay myself back and reinvest quicker.  I've heard some good things about the xyz, and this is who I would probably do business with, but the amerivend has a better price, although, it also has less warranty......That is why I need all the advice about this subject.  I am going to do the same thing as you, buy 1 machine and test it out for a little while before going hog wild and buying more.....I just don't want my first choice to be wrong.

I run mostly triples. Recently I purchased2 xyz machines. One I bought off of CL for $60, never used and the other directly from XYZ. Both machines were placed within 24 hours of receiving them as I had locations waiting. They have been in service for about 2 months, generating solid revenue with no problems. Neither has gumballs, they are both placed in small company breakrooms. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Philo

Vendingguy - My main focus is also going to be triples. I think I am going to run some Dentyne Ice machines. I have 4 vendstar 3000's (2 new and 2 used) that were $70 each with shipping. For me they were a cheap way to get started but down the road I will pull them out as they end their life cycle. I also have a Seaga triple (black with the gold trim). Those you can get 1 at a time on Ebay for $110 shipping included. I guess I am also on the fence with the Amerivend and XYZ. Foe me I think some of my placements will be with the XYZ and some with the Seaga. The candy wheel settings are identical in the ammount they vend on either one. The vendstars are one number setting off. A 5 setting on the vendstar vends the same as a 4 setting on my XYZ or Seaga. I am interested in how much will vend through the amerivend settings compared to the other 2 I have. I want to have the same setting with all my machines to simplify things and keep the profit more stable.

I would go with XYZ Vending. There very good people to deal with. They have very dependable machines. I would go with them all the way. Amerivend is a crapper company, with different mechs. XYZ upgrades there mechs actually, and takes pride in there machines, I would get red, or yellow. Black works in only some places. Good luck, make a wise choice, go with XYZ Vending!

I would go with XYZ Vending. There very good people to deal with. They have very dependable machines. I would go with them all the way. Amerivend is a crapper company, with different mechs. XYZ upgrades there mechs actually, and takes pride in there machines, I would get red, or yellow. Black works in only some places. Good luck, make a wise choice, go with XYZ Vending!

Now really Kyle.  Substantiate your suggestion.

What's the difference between:

Posted Image

and this one,.

Posted Image

Other than where you order it from...

And how many machines do you have that are "red", "yellow" or "black".  Why does black only work in a few places?  All of my machines are black, and this is the only color I choose to use, simply because it isn't too flashy for any location.  If anything,  red and yellow would be considered to flashy for some business owners, and would clash with their decor too much. 

Now your right on one thing I believe, the xyz has had fairly good reviews across this forum, while I really haven't heard too much about the Amerivend ( other than their stands) which means to me that xyz is probably a better company to work with.

But, Like Farmer John said, Substantiate your claim that Amerivend is a crapper machine?  Why?  Do you own any?  This thread was meant for experience on the two, not on sheer opinions. 

I have no idea about the Amerivend triples but we have an Amerivend globe. It is a good machine. We've had no problems with it. Drop through coin mech metal, metal body, etc. It was the first machine we ordered when we started placing it in my wifes booth. I am actually thinking we may get more of them depending on location ambiance / decor. It works well in the location we currently have it placed in. But I don't have any experience with their triples.

David

Have you used XYZ or Amerivend? I asked XYZ about Amerivend, and that was what they told me. I called amerivend, no answer, and they never called back.

Kyle

...and everything on the internet is true.

Kyle, of course XYZ is going to say their product is superior to everyone else. 

I suggest contacting Amerivend to see if they say XYZ's machines are inferior.

If they say they're essentially the same, I'd do business with them, for their not talking down the competition.

Famer John is right, these are all the same machines. I have bought Route Master, Route Pro, Xyz and Americend. The only difference that I can see are the stands. The Xyz and Amerivend, I have had problems with the threads fully seating and the head being level, not all machines but maybe 10-12%, the Route Master and Pro use a better stand and do not have that problem but cost more.

Jimbo

Hey Lucero (or anyone else),

If you get one of those from XYZ let everyone know what you think. We almost bought one and ended up not getting it because they didn't have the color we had originally ordered in stock. I will say that in all of our dealings with XYZ they seemed to be a good group to work with. I am interested in those machines but not sure if I will go with any of them in the fleet. I would really like to see a few actual photos of the easypro machines to get a better idea of what they look like.

David

Have you used XYZ or Amerivend? I asked XYZ about Amerivend, and that was what they told me. I called amerivend, no answer, and they never called back.

Kyle

i have about 40 amerivend machines out on location, they have been for about a year. some are singles and some are triples. no problems out of any of them.

just check your machines before you put them out,  a little inspection goes a long way.  never had a problem on the stands for the triples, but sometimes the pipe stands dont thread as well as i would like them to.

the only time i have ever had to call them was when they shipped some triples to me they left out one pole. i called them and they shipped it that day.

never bought an xyz, i just assumed they were like the amerivend triples.

Amerivend and xyz are the same machine types.

I do agree with you about Amerivend taking care of any problems quickly, I have gotten several replacement stands and locks as well, shipped quick.

jimbo

pusherman wrote:

Kyle

i have about 40 amerivend machines out on location, they have been for about a year. some are singles and some are triples. no problems out of any of them.

just check your machines before you put them out,  a little inspection goes a long way.  never had a problem on the stands for the triples, but sometimes the pipe stands dont thread as well as i would like them to.

the only time i have ever had to call them was when they shipped some triples to me they left out one pole. i called them and they shipped it that day.

never bought an xyz, i just assumed they were like the amerivend triples.

Well after much debate, and deliberation with the boss ( my wife), I have decided that I will stick with what I know on Triples.  The staff at SuperPro has went above and beyond what I could ever expect, the superpro triple is built like a tank, and has alot of added features and a far better warranty than any other I have seen.  The stand is solid and extremely sturdy and I want to have the exact same type of machines.  As stated in another post, I want 3 type of machines, a triple, my dentyne Ice, and soon to be certs, and regular single heads......With all three types, 2 of them will come from SuperPro, and the other is still undecided.  So, really, the question is now, what kind of singles do I want to line my arsonal with.

That is a good decision. I suggest A&A, not amerivend. More, and more operators are truing to A&A. Why? They have QUALITY equipment (you can trust), and great service. I suggest A&A. Please consider. My sales man is Michael Griffin. He calls about every 2 months to check on us, and see how it is going. He has gone above, and beyond what ANY OTHER SALES PERSON has ever done. Call him, and chat with him. He is non-pushy guy, and very friendly.