racey novelty toys for gumball machine

sugar_mama

hey there! i am seeking advice and input about finding and using adult novelty toys and or anatomical candy in a machine for my friends adult product/book store. what do you think of the idea, could it work? thanks for any input!

sugar mama ;)

:? normal? well now that would take the fun and novelty out of it, now wouldn't it, hon? i don't think these patrons would be interested in 'normal' candy. the machine would need something to really catch their attention!

sugar mama

I would have to agree with the sugar mama on this one, Kyle. I just don't think gumballs or regular candy would do much in an adult product store. Maybe mint candy for a breathfreshing effect would do alright, but gumballs.....not so much.

Blou

sugar mama,

i have seen anatomical candy at Spencer's Gifts in the mall, but i don't know what type of candy it was (hard or chewy) or the price of it. I do recall that the package was not very big, though so I don't know how it would do for a profit. Maybe your friend can look into finding you some product through their contacts.

Blou

guess it depends on how much is charged for it and how big a vend is provided. plus i guess they could be mixed with something else, like maybe peppermint gum. i don't know, i am intrigued by the novelty of the idea and impressed with the open mindedness to come up with new ideas.

blou

I have an idea!  haha, well here yah go.  You could just use Runts since they are cheap and you can find them easily.  But on the front of the globe instead of a Runts sticker you put this text..

"Find a bananna, get some head"  So if they are in the store with their partner they can try and get a bananna!  Or if they are with friends they can do the same thing, whatever, it works, and it's funny.

Rob

http://candyman007.blogspot.com

http://kickstartvending.com/forum/

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing, actually. I have a friend with a nightclub and I put a machine in there. The best candy I found are the little penis shaped candies but they are too expensive to make a profit. I cannot find who makes those but I wonder if we could get those at a reasonable wholesale cost.

To make matters more difficult the owner doesn't want gum or any chocolate due to issues he's had in the past. I decided to go with what I could find at Sam's Club (Hot tamales, skittles and a trail mix) but if I ordered online I would order candy hearts and polar mints.

- Mile High Vending