Hello from the Houston(Texas) area!

chechnya

Hello! So far the information I have found here is amazing. It's great to see the ideas different vendors have with each other. I am looking at starting a medical vending company or something smaller and hopefully go full time. I look forward from hearing advice, sharing tips and see different opinions of things.

I left my email in my profile so feel free to send me a message if wanted.

Welcome to Vendiscuss Chechnya.  I had some mechanical medical vending machines when I first started out but leaned more towards candy/gumballs.  Do you have machines yet?  Condoms do very well in clubs, bars and gas stations.  Good luck on your new venture!

welcome to the forum, you will find LOTS of good information here, I recommend spending a few hours reading thru the old posts, it will save you lots of mistakes.  If you ever have any questions, there are lots of people here more then willing to help you out.

Good luck on your venture

Welcome to VENDiscuss Chechnya.  I had some mechanical medical vending machines when I first started out but leaned more towards candy/gumballs.  Do you have machines yet?  Condoms do very well in clubs, bars and gas stations.  Good luck on your new venture!

Hey, I don't have any machines yet. There are a few options out there(5 or 6?) and not a lot of information so I'm kinda split on what to buy. I'm surprised that there isn't more medical vending. Everytime I think of vending, it makes me happy. Always been interested in how vending works and what's involved.

welcome to the forum, you will find LOTS of good information here, I recommend spending a few hours reading thru the old posts, it will save you lots of mistakes.  If you ever have any questions, there are lots of people here more then willing to help you out.

Good luck on your venture

So far, tons of information. It's awesome. I'm so overloaded but it's always nice to be able to share ideas and just ask. I'm scared to bump old threads as people seem to hate that lol.