Missing Key to Candy King Vending Machine

dkochan

Candy King was based in FL but was shut down by FTC/St of Conn. due to bz op scam on the Altoids machine. This was their original machine but likely very few left. You may be left with drilling the lock out and replacing with a new one.  Good luck.

This is the original Candy King machine and is made of mostly plastic and card board. It's been out of production for almost 2 years.  It was also sold at inflated prices through Biz Op approach, which is why the owner is asking for $100 more then it's worth.  My suggestion would be to pass. By the way, the locks are straight key, not barrel. You may be able to open them with a paper clip (happened frequently with this machine).

How much is this machine worth with the non-working lock?  The seller wants $100 for this machine.

This machine is worth $10 tops!  The locks are simple tongue locks, like the kind you will find on a tool box, etc.

I had some similar machines that I'm sure were made by Candy King, and they were crap!  They are made from formed and glued acrylic plastic.  Very easy to break, and I don't think you can buy replacement parts.