Amerivend vs. XYZ Vending

dkochan

I decided that I am going to test the waters by purchasing three, single-head gumball machines.  I am deciding between the Apollo 17 from Amerivend and the Single Head Bulk Candy Vending Machine from XYZ Vending.  Which machine is better?  I prefer the look of the Apollo 17 machine in black and chrome.

The Amerivend's and XYZ's look nice and they are cheap but you might want do some reading of the back posts.  It seems that the best manufactuers don't list their prices online, and that discourages a lot of people from looking into them. You should at least check out A&A, Oak, and Seaga before you make any decisions, a lot of people on this board appear to have good sucess with those machines. 

I can vouch for the Amerivend Apollo 17 We have one in our fleet and it has served us well so far.

All metal, drop through coin mech, easy to service. No complaints. (It's the yellow one in my avatar)

David

Oh yeah, I can also vouch for the Seaga Millenia machines, Steve can too! (They are the 4 singles in the back of my avatar.)

• 5 years later...

I have one (1) triple head Amerivend machine but having problems with the gum balls sticking (2 trying to come out same hole) and not dispensing. When I got a case of double bubble gum balls from Sam's club, the box did not specify size so they may not be the required 1" inches in diameter?

I have one (1) triple head Amerivend machine but having problems with the gum balls sticking (2 trying to come out same hole) and not dispensing. When I got a case of double bubble gum balls from Sam's club, the box did not specify size so they may not be the required 1" inches in diameter?

The gumballs that are sold at Sam's are the 850 ct. which are the 1 inch gumballs.