Sticker/Tattoo Suggestions NEEDED

caserri

GO PATS! I was born and raised in Massachusetts (Leominster or Lemon-stah), so I had to give a shout out to my team! :)

As of 02/11/2010

What is your best selling sticker line at the moment? Please list cost and supplier as well. Links would be great too.

I've always done extremely well with NFL from A&A. Probably due to the Patriots successes but I'm looking for proven alternatives.

Ha! I know this post is a little old, but it made me giggle Our top sellers are strangely enough, our top sellers!

But my question was, is that due to being "pushed" or is it due to them actually producing sales.

McDonalds claims to have the best selling fries but in actuality, they have the best selling combos that automatically come with, you guessed it, fries!

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

But my question was, is that due to being "pushed" or is it due to them actually producing sales.

McDonalds claims to have the best selling fries but in actuality, they have the best selling combos that automatically come with, you guessed it, fries!

Great question.

Guess the only way to tell that is for someone within VSI to research what the hottest items are on REPEAT orders, no?

Can't really call something a "top seller" item if it's something bought only once by many different vendors.

Well, I guess you could...but that would be a "Top Seller" for the supplier and not necessarily for vendors like you and I.

Repeat sells are what tell the true story about the type of "top seller" that matter to vendors.

Great question.

Guess the only way to tell that is for someone within VSI to research what the hottest items are on REPEAT orders, no?

Can't really call something a "top seller" item if it's something bought only once by many different vendors.

Well, I guess you could...but that would be a "Top Seller" for the supplier and not necessarily for vendors like you and I.

Repeat sells are what tell the true story about the type of "top seller" that matter to vendors.

Well, the items that we need to "push" either because we are releasing a new Series or because they were "duds" never end up on our Best Sellers list for the following reasons;

If the Series is selling so well that we create a new Series, we post the newly released version on the Best Sellers and the previous Series on our Closeouts Page.

If the Series under performs, unfortunately we would not have that information until the month following the initial release when we would typically receive reorders which would be the best indicator of actual performance in the market, so you are right, there is the potential for items in our current Best Seller format to be an unreliable indicator of actual consumer appeal. Hhhmmm...something to think about...

It sounds like it would be of value for us to rework our lists and provide more sales data.

Melissa's evolving To-Do List;

Get pricing for all items up on website

Create a more in depth analysis of our sales history as a resource for vendors

Tell me more...as I get started, one of my projects is reworking our website to provide more value and information to the industry, this feedback is like gold to me right now :)

http://www.vendingsupply.com

Well, the items that we need to "push" either because we are releasing a new Series or because they were "duds" never end up on our Best Sellers list for the following reasons;

If the Series is selling so well that we create a new Series, we post the newly released version on the Best Sellers and the previous Series on our Closeouts Page.

If the Series under performs, unfortunately we would not have that information until the month following the initial release when we would typically receive reorders which would be the best indicator of actual performance in the market, so you are right, there is the potential for items in our current Best Seller format to be an unreliable indicator of actual consumer appeal. Hhhmmm...something to think about...

It sounds like it would be of value for us to rework our lists and provide more sales data.

Melissa's evolving To-Do List;

Get pricing for all items up on website

Create a more in depth analysis of our sales history as a resource for vendors

Tell me more...as I get started, one of my projects is reworking our website to provide more value and information to the industry, this feedback is like gold to me right now :)

http://www.vendingsupply.com

Now this is what I've been hoping for! It sure is nice to have a rep from a supply house come on here and consider our points of view. After all, we are the ones spending our money on their products. I wish more companies would be willing to interact with us.

A&A, I'm looking directly at you. I know you read the posts, why not join the conversation some time and become a little more customer friendly?

Archived