Has anyone heard of Grant Cooper?

kai1836

Grant did contact me to see if there was a way we could work together on locating projects.  He also sent a great music CD at Christmas which he completed last year.  It is really good.  So we can recommend him when it comes to being a solid musician and he seems to be a very nice guy on the phone.  We never really got together to talk locating.

If he has the time to help you, why not give him a try.  If he asked for up front fees you might be careful in that regard unless you are a newbie.  Then just about any locating company will want some kind of upfront fee (if they will even agree to help you).  Like bulk locating,  full line locating folks are swamped with companies wanting locations.  So its hard to get their attention. You have to really earn their respect.

Are you in Southern California.  You are welcome to get on the Blue Moose email blast.  We handle Ventura, LA, Orange, San Diego, Riverside and San Bernadino Counties.  Just give me a call 888-802-1410 or email. We allow all Vendicuss members on our list.

Blue Moose

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I know Grant Cooper. I think he charges upfront fees. I do know he only locates over the phone.

There is no way you can tell if you have a good locations over the phone. You can not see if the location is in a good area, if they get good foot traffic, or if the location is clean. The only way to know if you have a good account is to locate in person.

Pam