Locator is on the clock for refund

gundog

I signed up with a legit?? locator nearly 6 months ago and payment was made.  Nothing worthwhile was produced.  Patience, Patience, Patience. Finally asked for a refund on Feb. 1st.  No refund yet.  I was given a reason, but I kind of like results.  I do not have the refund and am tired of excuses. 

I won't name names just yet.  I have given them a timeline to do as they promised.  If they own up then no harm/no foul.  If they don't then I guess I have to share my experience.  I hate to be negative on here but this has just been one reason after another as to why no progress.  I am very aggravated that it has gotten to this point.

Hope they(they know who they are) do as they say this time.....clock is ticking........all they have to do is click the mouse to save face.  Will they do it?  we will see

Can you elaborate on how much communication was done on your part and the locators part prior to Feb 1st?  How many locations did you sign up for?

I would expect some results within a month or so at a minimum.

Hope it works out for both parties.  If it doesn't work out, then both parties loose in this deal. 

geeez... raindeer games.

I like Travis and he has been patient and I explained the reasons why the delay in the refund.

But having said that ck out the dates on the emails

fromeddie bauer <eddiebauerjr@gmail.com>

toTravis Pxxxx<tpxxxxx14@yahoo.com>

dateMon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:54 PM

subjectRe: zip codes

mailed-bygmail.com

hide details Feb 1

Hey Travis I put a guy on it today and got this one. Ck it out and let me know what you think.

Wants a soda machine for

Bxx Wxxxxxs - Owner

Car Dxxxxx LLC

8xxx Gravois Rd

Saint Louis, MO 63123

3xx-544-55xx

Weekdays during business hours

"Response To that"

fromTravis xxxxx <tpxxxxx4@yahoo.com>

toeddie bauer <eddiebauerjr@gmail.com>

dateTue, Feb 2, 2010 at 12:03 PM

subjectRe: zip codes

mailed-byyahoo.com

signed-byyahoo.com

hide details Feb 2

I will check into it tomorrow AM. I know the business and it might work-it is on smallish side and is a auto repair place- I will find out more.  

That didn't take long at all.  Can you get me another?

Travis

We sent many before this one and one or two more after this one and I think he said he was having a hard time getting ahold of the contact. I suggested he drive by with his brochure and talk face to face but the next email I get on FEB 14th was a request for a refund which I agreed to. Only problem is one of the mngrs called me back and said a machine was delivered to there location. I asked if it had a number on it or if she knew who the vendor was but she was on her cell and not at the shop and would get back to me . I am not saying its Travis's machine but some one thought it was a good location and was able to get in touch with them and get a machine delivered. So now I'm trying to figure out why I owe a refund

For 150 we secure the location...not fly down to Saint Louis and set it up. I'll probably still refund his money once I QC a few things but it seems to me the dates are more than a little off and the facts are a little mixed up.

Listen man I don't force anyone to use my company and at the moment I'm turning away business because I'm booked. But Casseri will be finished with  my new site soon and you can just sign up to receive emails of locations in your area as they are secured, go ck it out and if you like it pay me and then move your machine in. that way I don't have any of your money upfront but in this new scenario you will have made a business decision to accept the location and be living with it.

Of course vendors with deposits get to ck them out first and I wil very selective on who I let put a deposit with me.

Just like you I am no fortune teller or mind reader so if the machine does poorly you had at least as much info as me and thought it would be a good location.

If they ask you to move after 2 months...you had a chance to talk to the owner in person and feel him/her out and chose to place your machine.Again you had at least as much info as I did and placed your machine

I don't care what is written I have nothing more public to say about this matter and will not be responding to this particular thread at all after this.  There will be 20 opinions and I'm not that interested in trying to keep up with any of them.

If you want to discuss something with me about locating or just talk some shop give me a shout

Reindeer games is right.... that is the way I am feeling.  I didn't name names and told you that if this is resolved, nothing more will be said on here or elsewhere.  now you have another chance to do what you said you were going to do. Believe me, I would rather things remain professional.  It should not have to come to this -refund what is due to me like you said you would do when we spoke in December, again in January, and in February.  I was not aware of any QC? - issues, this was not communicated to me as a reason for the hold up.  Like I said, I will not post anymore until I see where this goes.  There are 2 sides to each story.  I will hold mine for now.  You have my # lets resolve this today.