Vend-Trak

gemstate

I've used this software now for 2 service cycles and I'm liking it very much. I find it easy and intuitive to use. It has enough to help me keep track of wjat's important without going overboard. (At my age it's easy to get confused!) I think I will continue with it after the trial period is over.

Regards,

Philo

PS- I specifically like the service sheets. They help when tracking inventory usage a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a full review of Ventrak yet but I am very impressed with this software so far.  It is by far the easiest to understand and navigate for me.  Otheres I had played with were too complicated for me. What's great is the more info you put into the system the more the software can do in terms of reports and other things...........!

• 2 weeks later...
I have been using the software since October and it is great. Once you place your information into the system you can review the health of your business quickly. The support for this product is excellent also. To me that is very important.

• 3 weeks later...

TENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Hey I found on Craigslist  a guy selling 33 bulk machines ( just like mine)  for $2000.

He is located 2 miles from me.  He states in the ad 13 of them are in good locations now and he pulled the rest.  He is going back to school to get a degree and does not have time to do the route.    Ymmmmmmm  my husband left an e-mail to him.

Ha I was just asking for a way to expand quick......ha I have not even started.

I'll keep you posted.

Eve

Eve:

If you look on CL at the early January posts you'll find a guy who was selling 60 800 machines and a route of 180 that are placed. Makes you glad you didn't pay 100-200 for each machine from the company when all these perfectly good used ones are floating around for 60-75 each.

Regards,

Philo

• 1 month later...

I think vend-trak is cool i will probably order when my 2 month sub. runs out.

also i was haveing some probablems so i emailed and they got back with me really fast good email skills.

answered all of the queistions i had.

i would recomened to anybody on Vendiscuss.

• 3 weeks later...

Entering locations and trying to figure out route.   We have fire fox so hubby is working on this glich,  some things don't work.  He has e-mail Vend Trak but has to work on it.  I can see this is going to be great.

...We have fire fox so hubby is working on this glich...

Faith,

Firefox has caused problems for other users as well.  Vend-Trak is optimized for Internet Explorer.  For some reason, other browsers don't read the code correctly.  I'm not sure why...it's basic HTML, but for some reason something gets lost in translation.  Stick with Internet Explorer and you'll be good to go.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Joe,

Welcome to the board. Vend-Trak was originally designed for bulk however after numerous requests they are working to adapt it to full line. A couple of the Vend-Trak guys are on the forum, including Jeremy the founder, so I'm sure they will be able to help you. In the mean time feel free to check out their section here on the site for any other questions you may have.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=22

Steve

Joel,

Vend-Trak was originally designed for bulk vending machines, but was modified so it would work for soda and snack machines as well.  We did this a little over a year ago in order to accomodate requests we got for soda/snack machine support.

The premise for the business for both types of machines is the same - a machine holds one or more products.  The machines are serviced by removing money and adding product (candy, soda, snacks, even "amusement" machines).  These services are recorded in Vend-Trak (along with Expenses, Mileage, etc.) and saved for reporting and analysis purposes.

Thanks,

Jeremy