Vend-Trak

gemstate

I just signed up the other day as well, pretty cool so far. I have a question though. Is there any way to see what your current inventory level is at each location? Or is it all based on usage? When you do your service, you put how much was used instead of inventory level, correct?

Joe,

Vend-Trak was originally built for bulk vending, but it has since expanded to snack, soda, and amusement type machines as well.  Since all of these machines work on the same premise - add product, remove money - Vend-Trak can handle them all.

When you create the location in Vend-Trak, just designate what type of machine it is (bulk, soda, snack, etc.).  Then you can customize what products are available for that machine by selecting the products you use on the Products Screen.

Thanks!

I did not use the keycode, I didn't know about it at the time I signed up. I wish I would have seen it.

NOLA,

After you log in, click the Contact Us link and let us know you forgot to put in the keycode and we'll make the adjustment for you.

Great!  I love vend-trak.  the only thing I haven't figured out is how to get the reports I need... I look forward to seeing the tips.

Thanks, Anna - if you don't see a report that you think would be helpful, please send us an email recommendation.  We can consolodate it with the other recommendations we get and use them to improve our service.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeremy,

Love your service, been really happy.  I would like to see an OVERDUE  service report.  I know they show up on the calendar.  But would like a report.

Another suggestion is an area to enter estimated equipment value, so we can show depreciation for taxes.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

andy,

The information is actually stored on a server so you are entering the info on your computer but it is stored elsewhere. You are paying for a subscription for a year just like any other service.

nam

• 1 month later...

I also made the suggestion for the overdue report, they have one that shows all locations and when they were last serviced, but a report showing only overdue locations would be a great addition and make for less exportation to Excel for data manipulation.

The purpose of a database based program is to reduce redundant efforts, this would certainly achieve this.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to the industry and was considering using quick books to track my expenses and performance. after reading this I think I am going to use vendtrak, but I would like to know if this tracks all cost involved and if it is compatible with turbotax like quickbooks, or does it all have to be entered manually at the end of the year